SEO Details Don't Save - Question | JoomShaper

SEO Details Don't Save

M

Marios

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi there, I just noticed I have been fixing the SEO on all my SP Builder Pages on several domains of OTI Group but when I go back to them, they are empty! How do I fix that? When I click save it says saved, but it doesnt actually save the SEO settings.

12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74632

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Where exactly did you added SEO content? Can you share an screenshot? Cause, Page Builder pages option has only Open Graph settings.

-Thanks

M
Marios
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74695

hi Toufiq,

We found the solution. If adding a title from the SP page area, and then opening the editor we are able to save any SEO data we add, but if there is not information added first before opening the editor, then it wont save. I hope that makes sense.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74697

Share an screencast video about the full scenario.

M
Marios
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74703

As I am unable to add images here, I will try to explain it: Go into SP Page builder and select a page to edit. On the top left click on the Facebook logo. This will give you 2 boxed to type in. If you add data here and save good, if no data is added, nothing will be saved in the next part. After saving, click front page editor. In front page editor, click tools on the left, and then Basic Settings, scroll down to SEO, here you will see 4 boxed, the first two are ones you want to add meta data to, the last two are the ones we added data to earlier. So if there is no data in the last two, even if you add now, and save, it wont be saved in any of the boxes.

I hope this makes sense.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74726

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

S
ssnobben
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74728

How do you delete a page that you have created with SP Pagebuilder 4.0.0-RC.2??

There is not option to delete pages in there. And it doesnt work to create and/or edit pages too..

puuhh when will that new version stable come out?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74729

@ssnobben This post is not related with your issue. Please create another ticket. Thanks

S
ssnobben
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74740

yeah right I did that now

thks

M
Marios
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74774

hi Toufiq,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74927

Please watch the video & let me know.

M
Marios
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74969

Thank you working now

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #75032

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/