A Customer Showcase - Question | JoomShaper

A Customer Showcase

P

pietro

Feature Request 1 year ago

Hi, I wanted to make a proposal. Create on the joomshaper site a showcase of sites made with jshaper tools. The author of the site should tell how the site was created, the difficulties they had, how they solved them, etc. It could be a good time to share your achievements, or even a way to get advice and share information. We always have something to learn from others.

What do you think?

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76056

Hi Pietro,

few years ago we had it on our Blog few post about users websites. I think we can back to that idea. But users have to share their URL and find time to write few words about it.

Have you done something that you want to share?

P
pietro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76063

Hi Paul,

Yes, we started with Joomla 4 a short while ago and have been very happy with it. There is a good Joomla community in Italy, and support in case of problems is not lacking. We have created a site for a local newspaper (j3), with about 8000 pages, and several showcase sites for small local businesses. Now we are planning to rebuild a site (developed with another CMS...) for a medical centre of a major sports club, with about 700 pages.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #76083

Congratulation, There is big potential in local business.

BTW

I was in 2018 on Joomla Day Italy, Turin - and met wonderful people there, and of course great pizza.