Can't Edit Page In The Frontend When Multilingual Opened - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Edit Page In The Frontend When Multilingual Opened

J

Jhao-Siang

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

I got a strange issue after I moved my site to another host.

When I turn on the content language of the original English,the page will got a white page in the frontend editor. And I turn off the content language of the "English", or set the language of the page to "All" ,it works well.

What may cause this issue? I paste the debug message as the attachment.

Joomla!:4.1.5 SP PageBuilder:3.8.7

Thank you. JS

img

6 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78646

Hello there,

Please take our sincere apology for the unwanted delay. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

J
Jhao-Siang
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78721

Hello,

Thank you so much.

I found the editor doesn't match the language in the frontend. If I set the language to "ALL", the page works well. When I set the language to the "Chinese" or other language for the page, it will get white page or shows "The page not found".

Best regards, JS

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #79687

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. We are checking the issue and will get back to you soon.

-Regards

J
Jhao-Siang
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79690

Hi,

Thank you. I found the issue is occured with the JCE editor, when I use the Tiny editor the SP Page Builder works well in the frontend.

Best, JS

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #79985

Hello there,

Congrats! We are glad that your issue is solved.

-Regards

J
Jhao-Siang
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #80757

Hi,

Actuall, the issue doesn't solved. I just use two solution to make it works well. When I use JCE editor with SP Page Builder, the issue still happened with multilingual.

The two solution:

1. I use Tiny editor instead of the JCE editor.
  2. I use JCE editor, and I set the language of the Pages to "ALL". It works well. But when I assign the language to other language, the issue will happen.

Thank you. JS