SP PB Ver. 4.0.4: Image Carousel do Not Work Properly - Question | JoomShaper

SP PB Ver. 4.0.4: Image Carousel do Not Work Properly

SI

Simmetria Institute

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I have recently updated the SP PB to version 4.0.4. I noticed that the IMAGE CAROUSEL do not work properly. The transiction between images is broken and the 2nd IMAGE is not show as expected. see below where to find the error

I noticed also that the configuration of this addon - do not have the "GAP" option as described into the

15 Answers
SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84564

Hi Support any news here ?? I have a website (productive) that do not works!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84605

Hello pico

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84747

Do you have a look into the website ? Can you confitm tha the GAP setting is missing here - after the upgrade? P

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84826

This cookie plugin is conflicting with the addon code. After disabling, it works fine.

System - Web357 Cookies Policy Notification Bar

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84866

OK, But I cannot disable this plugin - for legal - reason in Italy. What you suggest ? It is possible to modify the code ? Is there something I can share with the SW vendor of the Web357 Cookies Policy plugin (I'm using the "pro" version) ? What about the fact that I cannot see the GAP setting on my website ? Regards P.

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85081

Hi support! If this problem do not have a FIX (I'm asking also at the developer of "Cookies Policy plugin" - but sill have no answer. Is it possible to ROLLBACK to previus version of SP PAGEBUILDER ? In fact with 3.8.x I do not have any issue? Please let me know if this is a possible and safe workaround. THX P.

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85239

Hi Support, can you tell me HOW to ROLLBACK to previus version of SP PAGEBUILDER ? This new one bring me more issue than benefits. I want to come back to 3.8 ASAP. Plese tel me how I can do this! thx

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85267

You have to install SP Page Builder 3.8.8 on the site. But anything you have changed with SP Page Builder 4 might not work well.

You must keep a backup for safety before doing so

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85280

I have not found place to download the 3.8 version . This is the reason because I installed the ver. 4.0

Can you give me the URL to download the latest ver 3.8, please ? P.

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85540

HI SUPPORT I have disabled AGAIN the PLUGIN you told me (System - Web357 Cookies Policy Notification Bar).. BUT still the CAROUSELL do not work (verify by yourself) . So - seems that is not related to THIS PLUGIN as you told me before. I need a procedure to ROLLBACK to Version 3.8.8 and a LINK to download the SW: Can you help me please ?

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85646

Hi Support - can you have a look at my site. Now the PLUGIN is disabled but the issue is still there!! P

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85735

Yes, the issue still exists. Please try one more thing. Check the issue with Protostar template. I have not found it with Protostar. It looks like your template is conflicting.

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85744

I cannot change the TEMPLATE. The entire website will be comprmised. can you tel me more about possible conflict area.

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86466

Hi Support! Any news for me ?? I still have the issue and quite sure it not depend on Web357 Cookies Policy plufin. The issue was introduced by SP Pagebuilder ver. 4. CAn you help me to solve, please ? P

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #91609

Apology for the delay. As I said, the issue is with the template. Please contact your template provider for assistance. If the issue was in SP Page Builder, then Protostar would not work.