Don't Receive Email Notifications - Question | JoomShaper

Don't Receive Email Notifications

MS

Martin Seidl

General 1 year ago

Hi Team, I guess I have been asking this question for about 10 times in the last 2 years. Plz give me kindly an answer: why do I not receive email notifications any more? Before 2 years I received every notification twice and now nothing! i it so exhausting to check the forum all the time instead receiving emails. My email is in the profile correctly written, it is not in spam folder.

18 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85488

Hi there!

Please take my apology.

Can I have your email address to check, please?

Best Regards

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85523

see hidden section

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86081

?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86248

Hi Martin Seidl,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have forwarded your issue to my team. I will let you know, once I have any response about it.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87314

?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87347

Hi,

Kindly take my sincere apology again.

I have reminded my team to check the issue again.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87834

??? I am really not amused. I purchaed another product from you and still I dont have normal service so to say I dont get email noticiactions for around 2 years now. I have asked you around 10 times to check!!!

he template luxyort is full of bugsd, it is very time consuming to work with many bugs....:-( really very tired of joomshaper

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87981

Hello Martin Seidl,

We are having a busiest time nowadays. Sorry about that.

I'm apologizing on behalf of my team, if you had a conversation previously on this topic!

This time it will be fixed, please allow us some time. I know it is taking long, but i have knocked authority, so hopefully it will be checked and fixed by our authority this time.

Best Regards

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89348

?????????????????????????????

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #89365

Hello Martin,

As I have informed, authority will manage to work by the end of this month.

Thanks for being with us.

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #90929

news?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92324

Hello,

Unfortunately, no update yet. Hopefully soon.

Kind Regards

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92638

again ????

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95393

Sorry Rashida,

cant bear Joomshaper Service any more! I have tried a hundred times, but withut feeling respected and without receiving email notifications from forum posts I cant work nicely. Soon I will leave Joomshaper. Before I receieved each notification twice!!! - each time, now for many months nothing at all, and NO it is not im my spam folder!

MS
Martin Seidl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97795

??????????????????????????????????????????

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #97803

Hi,

Each time you knock me I have contacted the authority. The authority seeks time as involved in the heavy workload of different tasks. All of our users are now getting email notifications correctly, except you I guess. The authority has to look into it specially and specifically find out the anomaly behind the issue. So each time I am conveying the authority's apology to you. If I have anything more to do for you I would love to do that. But following up on this matter and requesting an update is only what I can do from my position.

I'm clearing up the fact that we do not have any disrespect in our minds for any of our valuable customers. What makes such issues is the heavy workload, time shortage, and sometimes complexity of the problem.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #97971

Hi,

Please let me know if you are getting notification now.

best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #99908

Hello Martin Seidl,

Would you please change the JoomShaper associated email address: [email protected] ? The emails could be blocked somehow.

Let me know if it helps...

Best Regards