SUBSCRIPTION Page Builder Pro - Agency - I Can't Access To Templates - Question | JoomShaper

SUBSCRIPTION Page Builder Pro - Agency - I Can't Access To Templates

A

Alejandro

Template 1 year ago

Dear team, I can't download any template and our license have included this service. I writed to support ([email protected]) 2 weeks ago and I don´t have any answer. Could you help me? Thanks

17 Answers
Cristina
Cristina
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85673

hi Alejandro, im not an expert or part of the team but im an user that might be able to help you, have you checked in the menu of your acc here or by going to products menu and then download from there ?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85680

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

The Page Builder Pro - Agency plan doesn't have access to the primary templates.

Kindly, buy or upgrade your plan to a template based one from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/pricing

Best Regards

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85698

Dear team,

The last year I bouht a plan named "Page builder pro - agency" that included templates, I paid you 179$.

This year I received a email with a renew link with an advance pay offer, I renewed the same plan. I pay you 107€ in Juny. (I can see that in my dash board say 90$ but this information isn´t correct: ID de Orden: JOOMSHAPERSTORE220629-2535-56212)

Now, I can´t dowland the templates, you say me that I ouht to make a upgrade that cost 160€, your prices say that all plans include templates except the plan of 1 website licence.

Sorry but I don´t understand.

Please, could you say me that included the plan "Page Builder Pro - Agency" 2022, because I can´t see this information in my dash board.

Thank you

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86500

Any Answer ¿?

in case anyone is interested, our experience in 2 years working with sp page builder // helix // joom shaper:

I have had conversations with them of more than 15 days without resolution, if you have doubts do not count with they technical support. The software is fine, but the customer service is zero, vague answers, lack of interest or organization, I don't know, they seem like 5 friends who have taken out a builder, no guarantee as a company.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86556

Hello Alejandro,

Please take my sincere apology for the delayed response.

The "Page builder pro - agency" plan has support for the SP page Builder only. For a long time that plan was in our pricing plan page. You can even ask other users of us, never there was primary template support for the Page builder pro - agency plan. The Page builder pro includes layout bundles/page templates, if this is what you meant to say.

Yes, we have changed the pricing plan page and structure, what we felt it would be convenient, as our many users were facing dificulties to figure out the template/SP Page Builder plans separately.

Again sorry for your experience. But I guess you had template plans too before, that's why you could access our primary templates that time.

Moreover you can ask any other users, they will assure you that, our "Page builder pro - agency" plan didn't has any template access anytime.

Best Regards

J
jon
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86651

Gooday, It happens the same to me. You should offer a discount for the clients that bought Agency plan, who have paid the same as Business plan this year. Just for fidelity. Do you think this context is fair?. Thanks. Regards.

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86667

Hi Rashida,

I will do a quick resume of this situation:

1. In juny i did the renoval for my old Agency licence. The official price was about 179USD.
  2. You changes plans conditions and now the Bussiness plan price is 189 USD. So is 10 USD more that the official price of my old Agency licence.
  3. The price for old Agency licence is almost the same that new Bussiness plan (10 USD less) but I can not download themes.
  4. With your new Personal plan (99 US) all templates are included to download.

I am sorry, but it has not sense for me. Regards,

J
jon
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86891

Hi Alejandro,

Have you solved your problem?.

It is getting worse in my case.

Best regards.

J
jon
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87124

Gooday, Joomshaper has solved my problem accordingly. Thanks a lot. Best regards.

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87205

Hi Jon, I have not response yet. Best regards,

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87766

Hi Alejandro,

Kindly, give me your associated email address. Lets see what can be done from this point.

Best Regards

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87771

Hi, this is my email address. Best regards, Alejandro

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87776

Hi,

Thanks for the address.

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #88547

But, the plan tha you offer me only includes license for 10 domains, I paid plan with Unlimited Websites License, then no, I can´t make accept the change the plan. YOur solution don´t is correctly because I had possibility to dowland templates with my last plan.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92328

Hello Alejandro,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Previously, you have stated that the old Agency and the new Business plan has almost same price but includes template access for the new Business plan. So we have decided to give you the Business plan, and asking if it's okay for you or not. Actually, this is what we can do for you right now. Yes, This Business plan will give you 10 website licenses. How many websites you are running now?

The old SP Page Builder - Agency has unlimited website license but never had template access. They are two different plans as you may understand too. Plans are designed with thoughts and approved by authoity.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards

A
Alejandro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93939

Hi Rashida,

Thanks for your answer, but we prefer unlimited websites so we will keep the SP Page Builder - Agency.

Thanks and best regards,

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93987

Hello Alejandro,

Thanks for letting us know about your plan.

Wishing you Good Luck:)

Have a nice day!