SP Page Builder Pro V3.8.8 Issues - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Pro V3.8.8 Issues

I

Ionut

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello, Do you know rthat this version has few big issues? Ex for any addonbut i choose as example article addon:

• any css that you add in tab style, will affect entire website, not only that addon
  • is something with style css that add css in entire website not only for row in case

https://prnt.sc/KGJgO9AYJpXN https://prnt.sc/Z-6vyerBIsDH Here it is module SP Page Builder that is shown only in position right in blog pages but image sent it is from page builder page and use clean addon, without css. https://prnt.sc/ZY6ARrS-Gz7T

12 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85731

Hi

If you want to set the CSS for whole website then you have to give your CSS on custom.css file.

-Regards.

I
Ionut
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85732

No, You didn't understand.

In normal way when you add some css in tab style in addon, this css will apply only for that section/addon. But now problem is that will apply to entire website and not only for that section/addon

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85945

Is it possible to give me a screencast of your issue?

I
Ionut
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86235

I see that css class different for any addon, is not present. Ex #sppb-addon-1661793907456

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86315

On one addon all class will be same like on feature box all class is common class. Maybe there is not used any ID. This is not bug. Now what do you want to chage? You can tell me so that I can try.

I
Ionut
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86356

Sorry but this is a bug, All versions of Page builder has 3 , before latest version are working great. You can test, you will see this

In all prev versions if you add css in addon tab, those css are only for that addon, and not affect entire website for all the same addons.

In video sent you can see, i use the same css extra in addon In prev version has ID and it is ok and in latest version is not ok, dont' have an ID

I
Ionut
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86525

Hello, Any news regarding this?

Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86543

Ok I will add it in our bug list.

Thanks.

I
Ionut
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86545

Can you send me fast fix for this? I have open project with this issue. and only solution is to add css class for all addons and to make customs in part and is taking to much.

Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86546

I ahve already added on bug list but I am not sure when it will be fixed. If possible fix this by CSS

I
Ionut
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86547

i know that can't be fixed by css, need to change something in code. i think they forgot to add that class that will generate css class.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86551

Yes I have already added on our bug list. Hopefully they will solve it ASAP.