Hight In PageBuilder has No Effect - Question | JoomShaper

Hight In PageBuilder has No Effect

Reutlinger

Reutlinger

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

After the update to Joomla 4.0, the height information in the PageBuilder has no effect and no longer works! How can i fix that ?

12 Answers
G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86216

What you also could do is remove the image carousel and make a new one from scratch.

If not working, you could send me also an e-mail. Just let me known.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86180

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us. You have to adjust the height from the template options. Please follow this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/gJkoF-bNC0fS

-Regards

Reutlinger
Reutlinger
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86190

Hey no, the problem is with the Gallery module, for example

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86204

@Reutlinger

It could be something in your template css. Have you use the developers toolbar in your browser?

Reutlinger
Reutlinger
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86205

hello yes

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86207

What is the version og Pagebuilder you are using? Did you only upgrade to Joomla 4?

Reutlinger
Reutlinger
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86208

Hello i updatet to joomla 4 and update to PB Version 4.0.5 and Template Verion 2.0 i have send you the admin login

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86210

Thanks @Reutlinger,

To be clear, I am not working for JoomShaper, just try to help you as profressional Joomlar and JoomShaper user.

Unfortuanly I can't see the login credientials. I will see if I can do some debuggen on your site. i think you meanin gthat the slide show is not working. Correct?

Reutlinger
Reutlinger
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86212

Yes, I've already recreated it exactly, but it doesn't appear :( there have been problems since the update to Joomla4

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86215

Hello Reuterlinger,

Due to the fact I don't have acces to your site I made a Caroudel on my own site.

If you goto to the setting of the Image Carousel, have you set the carousel Height? https://www.screencast.com/t/J8f0s4bHxsW4

Reutlinger
Reutlinger
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86217

hey i have remove and make from scratch now it works :) but i have a lot other Bugs :)

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86219

Migartion form 3 to 4 is not always a smooth ting. Better was todo the migration van Joomla3 to Joomla 4 where you first update SPPB3 to the latest version of SPPB3, do then the miogration. Install sppb3 adn see what's happening. NOw you did two step directly. That could gove more changes on errors.