Lottie Questions - Question | JoomShaper

Lottie Questions

K

kriss

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi

In the new SP Pagebuilder for joomla 4 is a nice integration for Lottiefiles. I uploaded a selfhosted Jsonfile and everything seems to work. I use the on Hover Mode, and "Reverse" under "on hover out". First, it seems the "reverse on hover out" function works during the animation but not at the end of the animation? And i'm not able to set a link (url) when i use the mouse hover function.

Best regards Christoph

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86735

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you read this doc? If not, Please read the doc.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/lottie

-Thanks

K
kriss
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86742

Hi Toufiq

Thank you. Yes, I have read the document. But I can't find an answer to my questions there.

Regards Christoph

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86747

Lottie addon doesn't have function of add link. Might be you have to make a linkable lottie file.

K
kriss
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87508

Hi Toufiq

No way to make it clickable? Nested in a clickable Div? I think this main purpose of lottie animations. Or is the Combination onmouseover/click the problem?

Thank you Christoph

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87682

Mainly the lottie addon for animation purpose. Link option is not available. We will try to think about the link feature. Thanks