Copy Template From One Site To Another ASAP - Question | JoomShaper

Copy Template From One Site To Another ASAP

CP

Christopher J. Parkinson

Template 1 year ago

quickly please the server company is supposed to delete www.communitymarketplace.ca site and replace it with www.communitymusicmatters.com

i nedd the default.template from www.communitymarketplace.ca called J-Directory - Default copied to www.communitymusicmatters.com and have it appear in the directory menu. please test it. i have trie this and it doent function properly

2 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #86438

Hi Chris,

Copy Template From One Site To Another is your task only not ours, it's like you would ask car dealerto repark your car from location 1 to location 2. If it's too complicated you have to hire somebody from your city for that. Or even from Hosting support.

CP
Christopher J. Parkinson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86969

Paul, I invested in this Joomshaper for its ability to copy tempalte and Page designs, export them and then import them into other sites, this is a key feature of this product correct? Perhaps you are unaware of this feature?

• I have made this request before because when I executed the tasks that the instructions provided the results were not as expected, their were no results at all in fact.

Perhaps you are more interested in dismissing this ticket than offering support on the high level features Joomshaper provides.

Now that we have passed this ticket around, the site which held the template that I was hoping to copy has no been replaced. However you can look up the Archive of the previous site here : https://web.archive.org/web/20220728222225/https://communitymarketplace.ca/ And I had provided a couple of captured images of what that layout looked like, and No I will need to have this restored please. The images were added to a previous ticket that didn not get submitted correctlry the template a circular images with Categories under the seach, scrolling featured , scrolling events below that and then and the same for offers, and then below that you can see "See How it Works" and then packages

Note I originally bought joomshaper to serviced this communitymarketplace.ca design because the business directoty component developer used is as thier UI interface, I spent SIX MONTHS!!!! with support before they were able to get a single SPPAge runnning then I and highered a specialized web developer to trouble shoot your producrs issues and shared that solution with them.

What could have been a simple process of move the template, exprt the template or what ever it could have been done simple and without a lot of time - no this is not the case.