Helix Ultimate Template Options Memory Error - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Template Options Memory Error

Tom Fullen

Tom Fullen

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hello, Hope you can help.

I have a site that I am developing locally with the Helix Ultimate 2.0.11 Template/Framework, Sp PageBuilder 4.0.5 with all extensions up to date. Joomla 4.2.3 Apache 2.4.51 PHP 8.0.13 wamp 3.2.6 64bit

Thank you, Tom Fullen

ISSUE When attempting to access the shaper_helixultimate - Default Template Options I am getting the following error: ( ! ) Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 132125768 bytes) in C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\fields\helixpresets.php on line 297 Call Stack

Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\OutOfMemoryError: Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 132125768 bytes)

at C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\fields\helixpresets.php:297 at JFormFieldHelixpresets->generateFieldFromXmlData() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\fields\helixpresets.php:82) at JFormFieldHelixpresets->getInput() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Form\FormField.php:471) at JFormFieldHelixpresets->__get() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\layouts\cpanel\control-board\fieldset\field.php:137) at C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\FileLayout.php:128 at Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\LayoutHelper.php:76) at Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\layouts\cpanel\control-board\fieldset\fields.php:21) at C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\FileLayout.php:128 at Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\LayoutHelper.php:76) at Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\layouts\cpanel\control-board\fieldset\groups.php:30) at C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\FileLayout.php:128 at Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\LayoutHelper.php:76) at Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\layouts\cpanel\control-board\fieldset\panel.php:60) at C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\FileLayout.php:128 at Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\LayoutHelper.php:76) at Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\Platform\Settings.php:365) at HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Settings->renderFieldsetContents() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\layouts\display.php:29) at C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\FileLayout.php:128 at Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Layout\LayoutHelper.php:76) at Joomla\CMS\Layout\LayoutHelper::render() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\Platform\Platform.php:151) at HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Platform->initialize() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\src\Platform\Platform.php:269) at HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Platform::loadFrameworkSystem() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\plugins\system\helixultimate\helixultimate.php:377) at PlgSystemHelixultimate->onAfterDispatch() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Plugin\CMSPlugin.php:279) at PlgSystemHelixultimate->Joomla\CMS\Plugin{closure:C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Plugin\CMSPlugin.php:263-289}() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\vendor\joomla\event\src\Dispatcher.php:486) at Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Application\EventAware.php:107) at Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->triggerEvent() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:148) at Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Application\AdministratorApplication.php:186) at Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\libraries\src\Application\CMSApplication.php:294) at Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->execute() (C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\administrator\includes\app.php:61) at C:\wamp64\www\elenas.org\administrator\index.php:32 at {main}()

4 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86771

Hello

Thank you for your query. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please contact your hosting provider to increase the memory limit? Please try the following as well:

a) Disable/enable - Compile LESS to CSS In template settings

b) Clear CMS cache,

c) Disable Joomla Redirect component/plugin,

d) Use database Fix.

Tom Fullen
Tom Fullen
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86785

As mentioned above this is local on my system, not with a hosting provider. Can you assist me in where exactly the memory needs to be increased?

Thank you, Tom

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86798

Noted. Can you try the other tips as well and let me know?

Tom Fullen
Tom Fullen
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86802

Thank you, Ariba. Yes I have tried the tips except for "a) Disable/enable - Compile LESS to CSS In template settings." How can I do thet when I am unable to access the template options? Is there a different approach?