T4 Incompatibility - Question | JoomShaper

T4 Incompatibility

V

vito

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Good evening, it's my opinion that there is a big bug using page builder for joomla4 with the framework T4. It's so hard to work in this condition. And again, the older design and dashboard were better than the new one.

9 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #89831

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Thanks for sharing your opinion with us and apology for your experience with our product. I will inform our team about your opinion.

-Regards.

V
vito
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89850

HI, thank you for your answer but I could say that it's not an opinion. I used to work with page builder in Joomla 3, and it worked very well. The new version for Joomla 4 has some issues.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89859

isnt T4 a Joomlart framework?

V
vito
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89888

Yes it is.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89890

Mix up 2 different frameworks? Not sure it's the best thing to do..

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89891

Hi @vito.

I agree with Robert. If you use the framework-template, it is better to use its ecosystem.

For example:

Helix Ultimate + Sp Page Builder.

T4 Framework + T4 Page Builder.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89892

The frameworks are free of use.

V
vito
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89893

Thank you guys for your answers. I agree with you, I tested this solution but I'm sure I have to use the framework with his page builder.

CC
CHRIS CAPO
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #128173

I hate to say it but they put out products but truly don't beta them well. I to find the earlier versions much more user friendly. I wanted to use their Mega Inc template and had to run to the forums to find the fix so I could us it. We are not here to give only our opinions but our eperiance on use of the products. I truly doubt I will renew my subscription, I do love their templates and extentions but they are to glitchy and my customers do not want to hear that we can't fix their website because of the authors.