Error: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper' Not Found: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\HTMLOverride' Not Found - Question | JoomShaper

Error: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper' Not Found: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\HTMLOverride' Not Found

Chris

Chris

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hi,

I have just installed the current Helix Ultimate 2 template onto an existing Joomla website which uses PageBuilder Pro.

When I try to edit the template settings, I get the following error:

Error: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper' not found: Class 'HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\HTMLOverride' not found

I can see the Helix template editing toolbar on the left as usual, but can't see anything on the screem behind but that error.

The Helix Ultimate plugin is installed and enabled. Everything is up to date for Joomla and extensions etc.

I can't find anything to solve this on the forum or Google - any ideas anyone?

Thanks for any help.

Chris

15 Answers
Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89839

If I set Helix Ultimate 2 as the default template, this error also shows at the front end for visitors and the website doesn't load.

Chris

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89995

Hi,

Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

Chris

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #90356

Hello Chris

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #90437

All added in, thanks!

Chris

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #90471

Please allow location: Bangladesh (country) to check the site.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #90521

Hi Ofi,

That should be OK now.

Kind regards,

Chris

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #91430

Hi Ofi,

Did you manage to take a look at this one?

Thanks,

Chris

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #91606

Apology for the delay. I have been investigating the issue. I have taken a site backup and checked on my localhost. This issue is gone when I uninstalled wt_kempt_pro template. Please check it on your site. Also, I think you should increase allowed memory size in php.ini.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #91697

Interesting, thank you, I may need to do the same - did you manage to note is the styling of the website pages remained after deleting Kempt and making Helix the default?

Chris

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94673

You are welcome 😊

It looks the same. I have checked with Protostar.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99311

Hi Ofi,

Your fix does not work on my website - I tried it and still get the same error as I listed in my first post.

I uninstalled the WT Kempt template and checked no other WT plugins were left.

Can you help further?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101357

Any thoughts please?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110212

I am not sure about it. Please check on localhost or other hosting provider if possible.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #118179

Hello Christian Haselsberger

Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you. Also, remove credentials from this post. It is visible to the post owner.

Best regards

CH
Christian Haselsberger
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118245

thank you. already posted a new one... https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/25188