Theme Organic Life + PHP 8 - Question | JoomShaper

Theme Organic Life + PHP 8

M

makak

Template 1 year ago

Greetings I have a joomla vs. 3.10.11 with the theme organic life vs. 2.1 installed and with helix vs. 2.6. When I change the site to PHP 8, it has a blank page and the CMS shows message "0 Attempt to modify property "shortcode_tags" on null". I'm testing on localhost and server is configured not to show error report. Could you please advise if there is any fix for this? Thank you very much. Yours sincerely, Fabio Lima

6 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #90273

Hello

Thank you for your query. Can you try downgrading your PHP version and check, please? Organic life template is not compatible with PHP 8.0 yet, we'll be working on that. You can check the technical requirements below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/organic-life/technical-requirements

M
makak
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #90413

Hello Ariba, Thank you for your reply. I still have some doubts:

• Does the joomshaper team intend to make the Organic Life theme PHP 8 compatible? Will there be an upgrade for this model?
  • If not, should I prepare/program to use a new theme that is compatible with PHP 8? Thank you very much. Yours sincerely, Fabio Lima
M
makak
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #90605

Hey Ariba, Do you have any position on the two questions above? Awaiting. Thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100751

Hello mahak

Organic Life will not be updated to PHP 8. You should choose a template based on Helix Ultimate or Helix3 at least.

Best regards

M
makak
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120621

ok. Thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120631

You are welcome 😊