Time To Goodbye - Question | JoomShaper

Time To Goodbye

N

Nikola

General 1 year ago

Hi, after many questions Joomshaper didn't solve problem with multilingual menues in helix ultimate and helix 3. Crew didn'd answering in a questions at forum about multilingual menus in more than a year. On my question they didnt answer for 3 days and my clients can't wait. After 5 yers of cooperation I will not renew my memberhip and I will find another company for purchasing templates. Best wishes to Joomshaper.

12 Answers
K
komir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92122

Unfortunately, I have had a similar experience. The extensions are great, templates also, but, the support is so poor. The last 10-12 months they become very bad. I have filling Paul Frankowski knows the support job and little Toufiq, but others, unfortunately, disaster. In few cases I need to hire freelancers to solve some Joomshaper problems.

N
Nikola
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92124

Support wouldn't have so much work if their templates and extensions would be tested before selling. Their templates are long time ago become semi-finished product, with a lot of bugs. I can't understand that they didin't see simple misfunctions in their templates. And they are trying to solve problems by custom code, but that is not proffesional solution fot the template that you bought. And there is a lot problems with joomla 4. A lot of their quickastart packages simply doesn't work. I think that some of their templates work perfect on php 8.0 or 8.1 but others still uses 7.4, and when you have template with helix ultimate (that still is not a stable framework), SPP pro, and couple of their extensions it is very hard to make that everything works.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92287

Hello Nikola and komir

My sincere apology for your experiences and thank you for constructive feedback. We are trying to improve our support. Please stay with us.

Best regards

N
Nikola
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92319

Can you resolve problem with multiligual menu and offcanvas menu?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92327

Hi Nikola.

What are your problems with this? Can you give a link to the topic? I'm just wondering. I have been using Helix for several years and have not encountered these problems. Perhaps the reason is the user setting.

I am not a member of the JoomShaper team, but I would be interested to look to know what I could face.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92442

Nikola,

I have replied to your post and will try my best to help you. It will be fixed.

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92462

Hi All,

I found some issues with JoomShaper product, but never with Helix. SPPB 3 is good, SPPB4 yet not. Although sometimes not all Templates are 100% bug free, most of them are. But using the QuickStart setting will cause issues. For that reason, most of the time I start on a subdomain with the QuickStart package, and e build the site with a fresh Joomla Installation a just the template. This is working very nice.

So, to say product are bat and support are bad, I disagree. In know people like Offi and Toufiq and the rest of the team run like hell and do their Job good. Remember they are not developers but just their voice. I still have confidence in JoomShaper a will renew my account. Also, I will help people in this Forum where possible. There is a lot of Joomla blood in me and one of the aspects is helping others. It is always easy to say this is not working and complaining, but at the end it needs to be resolved and that can only be done together.

So, let's change our behaviour and focus a solving issue instead of only complaining. If there is an issue, please describe as good as possible. Just saying to you garage the car make a strange noise and the leaving is not workable and time consuming. So, if there is an issue, please be constructive.

Btw, I’m not a part of the JoomShaper team, but use their product for years (with ups and downs) and will help people to solve their issues where possible. Let's show that you are a Joomla and help each other.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92535

Hello Ginius

Thanks for the nice words. No problem with the constructive feedback. We take these seriously and try to fix as early as we can. You know, we have to cope up with manpower and other resources. Together, we can build better products and take Joomla ahead.

Best regards

K
komir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93862

Hi Ofi, I have posted the issue 4 days ago. No one gives any replay, If you are a customer what would you think of Joomshaper?

Something like

We have seen your posts and we will try to solve it as soon as possible

or similar. That would be a good start

Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94372

Really sorry for your experience. We will fix your issue soon.

N
Nikola
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95780

Can you make that multilingual menu at my site montenegropropertygroup.com work or not?

Question is simple.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #95809

Definitely, I will check this. Please co-operate with us. I have responded to your post.