Support Time Frame For An Answer - Question | JoomShaper

Support Time Frame For An Answer

N

Noe

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Hello, sorry it may sound like a complain, but it's not, it's actually a fair question / doubt:

how long will it take to have an answer on an issue or doubt with a paid license?

Does support is different depending on the cost of the license?

Or is there another way to have a support answer that will be faster?

Thanks in advance, and kind regards.

Moches

6 Answers
N
Noe
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121644

Thank you for our answer, and by the way, you did not told me as you stated you did, but thats o.k.

Kind regards.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #121216

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for this inconvenience. Actually we have holiday here that's why some support agents are not available here, that's why it take times. Could you please give me that forum link which you need help? So that I can inform our team members.

-Regards.

N
Noe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121263

Hello, thank you for your comment.

But with all do respect, you did not answer any of my questions on this thread.

I don't know what kind of support you guys are willing to give, so please can you answer my questions?

I am just about to return my SP PAGE BUILDER PRO license for a refund because your support is really bad.

Plaese notice that I don't wnat to be rude or crittic about your customer service, but my questions on this thread were not even answered.

About me giving you the link to the forum thread where I asked my question is really bad, that kind of answers and petitions from support make me realize that what you guys stated you will give as support is not true.

Nevertheless; here is the link https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/25734#qa-answer-121052

Regards

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #121385

As I see our senior support agent have already solved your issue. I think you can now close this thread.

N
Noe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121400

Hello, in fact no.

Your support team never answered me this thread questions:

how long will it take to have an answer on an issue or doubt with a paid license?

Does support is different depending on the cost of the license?

Or is there another way to have a support answer that will be faster?

Regards

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #121448

I have already told you ok here it is

1: how long will it take to have an answer on an issue or doubt with a paid license?

Ans: Within 2 days normally we attend forum issues and try to solve them. But last week we had a weekend that's why it was late.

2: Does support is different depending on the cost of the license?

Ans: NO

3: Or is there another way to have a support answer that will be faster?

Ans: NO, this is the same. And apologize on behalf of my team for your delayed reply.