Page BFront Page Editing Opinion - Question | JoomShaper

Page BFront Page Editing Opinion

BB

Brian Baldwin

General 1 year ago

Hey guys, sitting here re-working one of my websites this week and I wanted to give an honest feedback on the editor. I have been a long time user, subscriber to JoomShaper and user of PageBuilder Pro.

I really really dislike having the only option to edit page builder articles, and pages with a visual front page editor. I miss being able to see the "blocks" and easily select content and manage it without having to play around and find the edit options, and so many other things. I like being able to see the layout on a block page rather than the content page itself.

My opinon anyways. Have a great day

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106827

We are bringing back the backend editor in SP Page Builder 4. Hopefully, it will be better again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94478

Hello Brian Baldwin

Thanks for your feedback. We will consider your opinion.

Best regards

R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106734

For what it is worth, I agree with Brian. We dislike the new SPPB 4 so much that we basically stopped recommending it to our clients, and are not using it anymore on our platform. That is so unfortunate as we really love SPPB3 - but no one here understands why such a great product had to be revamped the way it was. To us, SPPB4 is a downgrade from the previous version. Unless Joomshaper continues to offer 3.x (or an updated version that is very similar to it), we will soon be looking for another extension. BTW, we have a network of over 2 million followers who ask us for advice for different aspects of their business, including IT and web-related.

Please tell us you will still support SPPB3! Regards, Serge

BB
Brian Baldwin
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106986

Thank you for the response, this is promising. I get that it is hard to cater to everyone, but sometimes big change isnt always good. Everyone keeps wanting to change things, when sometimes they are fantastic the way they are.

R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106988

Yes, that's good news. SPPB is a fantastic tool, but then each user has different experience and ways of doing things. Other than the backend element, there are several things we much prefer in SPPB 3 especially the UI itself, but maybe we're just experiencing a "resistance to change" crisis! One thing for sure, we realized that (for now anyway) it is not a good thing at all to upgrade an existing website from 3 to 4. So please, keep SPPB 3 alive as long as possible! Regards, Serge

L
Luis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106999

where is the backend editing option?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107439

Hello Luis

The backend editor is under development. We will add this to the SP Page Builder 4 soon.

Best regards