Folders In Media Manager - Question | JoomShaper

Folders In Media Manager

R

Roman

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

By building my new website iwant to manage my pictures and videos in the media manager with folders. Unfortunately this function does not work!

1. Are ther any workarounds?

2. Why does the media manager have no access to the joomla-directory "images"? In this folder I organize all my pictures, videos and documents before. I think this would be more helpful to configure this folders than uploading every file a second time.

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #95146

Hi Roman,

ad 1. As I know no yet.

ad 2. In Media (SPPB 3.8) there is "Browse Folders" and you can preview files from /images and your custom folder.

foto_9226_2022.jpg

R
Roman
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95184

Thank You for the answer Paul

I use the SPPB - Pro 4.06 and there is unfortunately no such setting included... (Sorry, I'm not able post a screenshot)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #95185

There is just click "Folders"

foto_9236_2022.jpg

R
Roman
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95186

and exactly this function does not work (see my question: By building my new website i want to manage my pictures and videos in the media manager with folders. Unfortunately this function does not work)!

I use Joomla 4.2.5, PHP 8.0

R
Roman
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95188

Hello Paul now I found the reason why it's not working! I use a subdirectory in the root for testing the enviroment (//enro.ch/test). So the SPPB looks always to the root. I guess when I start to build my mayor site in //enro.ch it will work.