Display Problem With Media Manager In SP Movie Database - Question | JoomShaper

Display Problem With Media Manager In SP Movie Database

M

Michał

Extension 1 year ago

Hello, I have a problem with Sp Movie Database and more specifically with Media Manager, it doesn't work! It should appear as in the picture below

and it displays like this. What's the problem?

What's the problem?

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #97655

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

M
Michał
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97774

Hello Toufiq, I'm sending back-end login details in a private message. Regards Michał

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #97818

You are using jce editor media. What exactly missing? Can you explain more details. You can share an screencast video. Thanks

M
Michał
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97832

Hello. Yes, I use JCE Editor but I turned off File Manager from JCE component as the main one for adding photos. In Joomla! 3.10.11 and the SP Movie Database Component, adding photos is done using the Media Manager from the SP Movie Database component. In the new Joomla 4.2.5, adding a photo is done, it seems to me, using a standard file manager. How to set adding photos to movies using Media Manager from the SP Movie Database component.

Link to the video in a private message

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #97839

For Joomla 4 SP Soccer media manager is not ready. I hope next update will add this media manager. Thanks

M
Michał
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97840

Ah, OK thanks for answer

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #97843

You are most welcome & Thanks