I can't change a color and favicon - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer General

I can't change a color and favicon

Asked by aleabasolucoes 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

10 replies

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of it which portion you want to change?

-Regards.

aleabasolucoes Asked this

Sorry, I never know how to link the image correctly. I updated my question, can you see it now?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Use this custom CSS

#sppb-addon-1603439303415{
        background-color: #5dbeca !important;
}

Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

For favicon please follow these links below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/4628

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/shopin/add-favicon-in-joomla-helix3

aleabasolucoes Asked this

Yes, I followed as I always do, but this time it is not working as per the print sent.

I accessed the admin through the incognito tab now, deleted the favicon and entered it again, and it didn't work.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Did you clear your Joomla and Browser cache?

aleabasolucoes Asked this

Yes, I cleared Joomla and browser cache, deleted and re-uploaded the favicon and really, it doesn't work!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Could you please create a new forum post about this favicon issue?

aleabasolucoes Asked this

ok

Log in to reply.