AddOn Picture is Not Opening The Picture In A Lightbox Under Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

AddOn Picture is Not Opening The Picture In A Lightbox Under Joomla 4

K

Kinastowski

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

my page is running SP Page Builder 3.8.9. The AddOn Image is working fine if my page is running Joomla 3.10.11. After update to Joomla 4.2.6 the AddOn is not opening the image in a lightbox any longer. Between both versions there was only the update to Joomla 4 no change of modules of SP Page Builder.

Best regards

5 Answers
K
Kinastowski
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99296

Hi Ofi, I found the following:

if you log in as a super user it will work, but as public user (normal from Internet) it is not working. Please do the test.

Do you have one idea? Best Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #99085

Hello Kinastowski

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and the affected page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

K
Kinastowski
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99230

Dear Ofi Khan, please see the Hidden Content Best Regards

K
Kinastowski
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99590

The problem was solved in https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/20804 Thank you and Best Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110131

Thanks for your feedback. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.