Error after install template and Page Builder Pro - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer General

Error after install template and Page Builder Pro

Asked by Kamil 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

After install both things my website isn't open.

Error: 0 Call to undefined method HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform

8 replies

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
3 years ago · edited

Hi Kamil,

without access we cannot help.
For sure check view from different template. Or install raw Helix Ultimate.


  1. What PHP version you set?
    Helix Ultimate work only in 7.4, 8.0.x, and 8.1 without any problems.

  1. What is template full name?
  2. Is that our template or was taken from different provider?
Kamil Asked this
  1. PHP 8.1
  2. Shaper helixultimate
  3. it's your

like I write before. after install your components webpage don't work.

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff

Try different template as wrote before, just for test

Kamil Asked this

Like I said before. After install your Page Builder Pro and template (Wimble) page have errors. After that I was have web on Shaper template. Now I even can't delete wimble template (error) and my web have that error what I write in first post.

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
3 years ago · edited

without access we cannot help.

Because I am not a magician.

BTW

I hope you have a website backup!

Kamil Asked this

I'm not too. But I know that when I install components for which I pay my web have errors.

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
3 years ago · edited

Would you like to be treated by a blind dentist?

I guess, no that's why... I need access....!!! I asked for it 3x times so far!

and please for now switch to PHP 8.0.x

Kamil Asked this

thanks to your mocking jokes, I will not recommend your products to anyone again, much less a contact support.

Log in to reply.