Error upgrading from joomla 4.2.5 to 4.2.6 - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied General

Error upgrading from joomla 4.2.5 to 4.2.6

Asked by Aaron Westerlinck 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

When I try to upgrade joomla to 4.2.6 from 4.2.5 I get following error: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay.

I'm using template shaper_restora which is joomla 4 supported.

When I try to download Joomla 4. 2.6 and then upload to install I receive following error:
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file.
The Joomla package cannot be installed through the Extension Manager. Please use the Joomla! Update component to update Joomla.

2 replies

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
3 years ago · edited

Hi Aaron,

sorry but I have to remind you obvious fact, we are not Joomla support. All your error messages where from Joomla core itself.

  1. forum.joomla.org
  2. In Joomla documenation there is also info how to update CMS core using manual (FTP) method.
Log in to reply.