Joomla Article - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Article

OP

Oliver Porsch

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, I use the SPPB 4 (4.0.7) and Joomla 4.2.6. and would like to create an article within a category blog using SPPP. Unfortunately, it is not displayed afterwards. If I create the post as a single article and link it to a menu, then it works without problems. Which settings do I have to change? (I'm currently using a localhost on my computer)

best regards Oliver

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #99892

Hello Oliver Porsch

Please create a Article - Category Blog menu item and show the category. Then assign articles in this category. The article will be shown on the frontend with proper URL.

Best regards

OP
Oliver Porsch
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99899

Hello, Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately it does not work. When I create an Article - Category List menu, it works. In the Category Blog menu I only have access to the article if I activate "Read more". Then the link to the article appears.

Regards Oliver

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #99910

I think I have misunderstood your issue. What is the actual issue with the Article link? It would be better if you could share some screenshots.

OP
Oliver Porsch
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99914

Hi, I send you some screenshots.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110146

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.