Joomla Modula Add-on - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Modula Add-on

EP

Eric Poller

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

When I use the following code in a Joomla Module {component index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=60} there is nothing happening at all. The result is a text with this code and not the expected list. It is not a Fabrik-problem because other components are even not visable. I use Joomla4 and the latest versions of SPPB and Helix Ultimate.

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101790

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of your issue? And explain your issue a bit more?

-Regards.

EP
Eric Poller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101824

Hello, thank for your response. The simple question is: How I insert a component in a column. So, what is the code I have to write in a Joomla Module to make a component visable in a SPPB page.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102018
EP
Eric Poller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102050

Thanks for "helping". I just did that : Inside textarea insert shortcode { } [ ] or use button from the plugin. (and ofcourse the following steps.) But the difficulty is what to write between { } or []
So this code doesn't work at all. {component "index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=33"} And the quesion again is: why?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102204

Please folloe that steps. Hopefully it will help you.

EP
Eric Poller
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102223

Grrr, I did that. All the recommanded steps !! I used the add-on : joomla-module I put the module in it I saved the page

The same question again what's wrong in the code!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102387

Apology for that I dont have enough information about it. Is it possible to create a new forum post about this issue?