SP Page Builder Helix3 PHP8 Joomla 3.10.11 - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Helix3 PHP8 Joomla 3.10.11

J

Jens

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hey, i have four websites, all updated to 3.10.11. Helix3 in Version 3.0.3 SP Page Builder Pro(on two sites) and to Lite Version. Under 7.4php is everything okay. If i change to 8php i will have two sites are blank white and to sites with error messages: (htmlspecialchars(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string.....

I have not understood how the sppagebuilder, helix, template works together. I have a few sites created with sppage builder, they are live. Can i change easyly from helix3 to helix ultimate and everything is fine. Or what is to do?

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101944

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Y
Yvonne Bücker
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105462

Hi Toufiq,

i have the same problem (joomla version 3.10.11 / PageBuilderPro 3.8.9 / Helix3 3.0.3). I have the same problem. I found out that some pages work on php 8.0 and some don't. I eliminated row for row and found out that the call to action addon makes the trouble. Any idea?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106553

@Yvonne Bücker Can you share an screencast video about the full scenario of issue? Thanks

Y
Yvonne Bücker
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106682

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="/https://www.youtube.com/embed/XyOpw0ZQQIw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

50 min left for full quality

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106793

Call to action is deprecated addon. If you see the call to action addon then the call to action addon is part of template. You should use feature box or text addon. Thanks