No Method Named "destroy" - Question | JoomShaper

No Method Named "destroy"

S

Service_Office

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

We keep getting 'No method named "destroy"' in the page builder.

22 Answers
S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101217

I also made a screen recording showing some errors in the browser console

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102610

Hello Office

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and issue page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102674

Hi Ofi, i have posted the credentials

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102702

Thanks for the access but where is the error? Please share the issue page link.

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102725

here you go

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104386

This might be related to https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/21362 but i still keep getting an error. I have attached a new video.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104823

I have fixed your other issues. For this issue, I need to check it on my localhost. Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104845

alritght, thanks

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105938

This is wierd to

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106562

Hi ofi, do you have a (even small one) status update of this ticket? For my planning.

Thank you very much in advance!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106841

Apology for the delay. You have shared the site backup in JPA format. Please go to Components -> Akeeba Backup -> Configuration and then set file type as ZIP. Then take the backup and share.

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106843

Hi Ofi, using the kickstart script from https://www.akeeba.com/products/akeeba-kickstart.html you can extract it accordingly

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106846

I am not familiar with it. I will study it later. I will check your site on the localhost. Please give me the ZIP file this time.

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106847

Place the jpa file and the contents of https://www.akeeba.com/download/akeeba-kickstart/7-1-2/kickstart-core-7-1-2-zip.raw in the same folder and navigate to kickstart.php and you can restore the CMS. This works much faster than me making a backup and uploading it again :)

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107940

Hi Ofi, have you made some headway?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107955

I have tried but could not figure out installing JPA format. The issue is I have installed once but could not see the site. It always takes me to the installation page. If possible, then share in ZIP format. I am finding it difficult to handle JPA files.

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107967

the admintools plugin is active, if you rename the plugins/system/admintools folder to something like plugins/system/admintools.bak that should circumvent it.

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109231

Hi Ofi, have you been able to make some headway?

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110232

Good afternoon, is there any news on this? I cannot proceed to finish the website with this error.

For the mean time, can i download an older version of the extension?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110910

Apology for the delayed response. Please share the site backup in ZIP format.

S
Service_Office
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111031

No there is no way i am waiting this long again, i delivered the zip 3 weeks ago! I am expecting more information this week about this issue.

See my upvoted answer!!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111076

After disabling the module, it looks like the console error is gone. Please check it on your site. I have checked on my localhost. Module ID: 166