How To Duplicate A Page In SPPB 4.2.5? - Question | JoomShaper

How To Duplicate A Page In SPPB 4.2.5?

R

Renor

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Now that backend editor is out, how can we duplicate a page (or "save as" a page under a different name).

I tried the approach of "Exporting" the page so I could re-import it under a different name, but when using "Tools" and "Export" I'm getting a "404 Page not found" error message.

Tks, Serge

11 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102544
R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102632

Tks Mehtaz.

I understand the content of the link you sent me. However, as mentioned in my initial request: "I tried the approach of "Exporting" the page so I could re-import it under a different name, but when using "Tools" and "Export" I'm getting a "404 Page not found" error message."

I tried another website with the same specs, and same result.

Regards, Serge

R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102634

Here's the screen I get when using "Export": https://prnt.sc/-KprxDMZhna7

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102749

For this new issue please create a new forum post.

R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102806

Tks Mehtaz. I will if really needed, but I do not understand why I should create a new post. If I do create a new post, I will be asking exactly the same question and provide the same information because the issue is exactly the same as the one originally posted:

"I tried the approach of "Exporting" the page so I could re-import it under a different name, but when using "Tools" and "Export" I'm getting a "404 Page not found" error message."

Please advise. Serge

R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103171

Still awaiting a solution to this issue. Tks, Serge

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103298

Keep a backup and reinstall page builder. Then try again.

R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103365

Tks Mehhtaz for your reply. We've done that a few times (trying to reinstall) but didn't work.

I assume the next step is for you or another team member to access the backend, so I'm sending you the access info in the Hidden Content for one of the websites having the same issue.

Tks for keep trying. Serge

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103543

Did you select the wrong template as default?

R
Renor
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103596

Haven't change the template being used on any of the sites with which we're having this issue. But to make sure, I tested other templates - same result. Regards, Serge