Call To Undefined Method HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper::CheckNull() - Question | JoomShaper

Call To Undefined Method HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper::CheckNull()

MO

MARIE OLCHANSKI

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello Why do have this message for a page on the website http://leucate.assocoweb.ovh/ Call to undefined method HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper::CheckNull()

A very clean joomla4 : PHP exécuté sur Linux webd074.cluster026.gra.hosting.ovh.net 5.15.41-ovh-vps-grsec-zfs-classid #1 SMP Thu May 19 07:42:04 UTC 2022 x86_64 Type de la base de données mysql Version de la base de données 5.7.41-log Interclassement de la base de données utf8_general_ci Collation de la connexion à la base de données utf8mb4_general_ci Cryptage de la connexion à la base de données Aucun Le serveur de base de données prend en charge le cryptage des connexions Oui Version de PHP 8.0.19 Serveur web Apache Serveur web pour interface PHP fpm-fcgi Version de Joomla Joomla! 4.2.6 Stable [ Uaminifu ] 13-December-2022 15:00 GMT Navigateur Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

8 Answers
MO
MARIE OLCHANSKI
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103158

With the correction plugin it's OK...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103160

Hi Marie,

good to know,

BTW

In next days should be Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 with few fixes and improvments.

Joseph Lariosa
Joseph Lariosa
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116440

Hi, Paul,

I am having the same error message, “Call to undefined method HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform\Helper::CheckNull().”

I am running on Joomla 3.10.2 PHP Version 8.0.28, shaper_helixultimate framework on my website, https://ulatime.jgli.net/. By the way, my website is offline.

Is there a fix on this now since 3 months ago you suggested that "In next days should be Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 with few fixes and improvments."

Thank you.

Joseph Lariosa

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116467

Joseph, Support of Joomla 3.10 will end soon.

Thx for access, I am checking.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116469

@Joseph, I fixed it, I only reinstalled template package, now all files were overriden and no error anymore.

Joseph Lariosa
Joseph Lariosa
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116563

Hi Paul,

Thanks for fixing the error. I appreciate it. Can you also refresh my SP Page Builder Pro so I will be able to edit my Joomla article on the frontend? When I downloaded the SP Page Builder last week, I downloaded the one for Joomla 4. I tried to upgrade from Joomla! 3.10.2 to Joomla 4 but I can’t for some reason. So, I am stuck on Joomla! 3.10.2. Can you kindly download for me the SP Page Builder for Joomla 3 so I can edit the Joomla article on the frontend? Thanks again.

Joseph Lariosa

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116569

@Joseph

You have the lasted version 3.8.10 of SPPB installed.

Keep it, becuase SPPB 4.0.10 do not have back-end editor, wait few weeks for stable SPPB 5.0 with back-end editor inside.

About Joomla update, it's your duty/task only.

Joseph Lariosa
Joseph Lariosa
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116904

Hi, Paul,

Since SPPB 4.0.10 do not have back-end editor that attracted me to repurchase the SPPB and a wait for few weeks to stable SPPB 5.0 with backend is a bit too long, can you provide me the SPPB 3 in the meantime that I am waiting for the SPPB 5.0? Thank you.

Joseph Lariiosa