Property Access - Question | JoomShaper

Property Access

A

Angel

Extension 3 years ago

Hello, I need to be able to control access to published properties, that is, some of them should only be seen by real estate agents and others by everyone. How do i do it? Thanks, a greeting.

17 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9058

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/10c0nkn

-Thanks

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9064

Hello, I have already tried that option and it does not work ... I have a test facility with four properties, three public and one for superadmin. I go into anonymous mode in another browser and see all four ...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9087

Please read this documentation

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9604

Hello, I know the Joomla permission management. I have created a group for my real estate agents, but the problem is that when marking an accessible property for that group the search result continues to show it, it does not allow to enter the detail because it does not have permissions but if it is loaded on the map and that should not happen.

Map: https://gtizaragoza.es/gti2021/index.php/rents/half-map-list Property: https://gtizaragoza.es/gti2021/index.php/rents/42-birds-of-paradise-estate

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #9909

Sorry to say that, the feature does not exist that you are looking for.

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9930

Hello, in the Joomla articles, if you mark as access to a certain group that article is not shown for users who are not logged in or who are not from that group. I understand that with the properties it should be the same, that the properties are not displayed as a result of the search engine if you do not have access to the detail of that property. Could you tell me which files I should modify to modify it.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10001

Do you wanna modify the core file?

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10437

Hello, there is no problem in making changes in code. I need the properties marked with private access, group of agents, not to be seen by the public without registration.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10488
A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10556

Hello, that behavior already does it without making changes to the code, what I need is not to show as a result. Now it behaves as in the video, it shows you the thumbnail of the property whether you are registered or not, but it is a bug, if you do not have permissions to see the detail of the property it should not be shown as a result of the results list or in the maps .

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10581
A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #10610

Hi, I don't need to hide the menu. I need, as your module advertises, to have public and private properties, public properties can be seen by everyone who visits the web, and private only by logged in users. Right now its module lists the properties marked as private although later it will not let you access the details of them, that is a failure of the spProperty module. If a property can only be seen by a certain group of users it should not be listed.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #10620

Hi, Sorry to say that, Exactly same feature doesn't exist in our extension. Thanks

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11906

Hello, in my opinion it is a BUG because if you mark a property so that it is not public, it should not be listed, I am going to try to solve it myself, please in which file do the properties of the database upload. Thanks.

A
Angel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #11925

Hello, I have it solved, it is only to add access to the maps.php model in the path: / components / com_spproperty / models

First we see if the user is logged in, their access level and according to that we modify the query of the getMarkers function.

Thanks.

PS: If you want I will send you the code so that you can incorporate it in future versions.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #12196

You can share the whole process that will be helpfull other users. Thanks

T
Tahsin Başbuğa
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152018

I am experiencing the same problem above. Do you have a solution for now?