Modules Of SPPB Disappear After Joomla Update To 4.2.7 - Question | JoomShaper

Modules Of SPPB Disappear After Joomla Update To 4.2.7

Django

Django

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello. After an update from Joomla 4.0.6 to 4.2.7 on a client site, a few SPPB modules were not displayed anymore. (caches empty, CSS compression disabled ...). So I updated also SPPBuilder 3.8.7 to 4.0.7 : The hidden modules were not back.

So, finally, I tried a restore with Akeeba, from a backup before any update : site completely broken . Nothing displayed in frontend or backend. Only this message : Class "Joomla\Plugin\Behaviour\Taggable\Extension\Taggable" not found

Now, I just got back my site after a complete re-install with Akeeba/kickstart, in a new folder, and after deleting all the database content.

DB : 10.5.17-MariaDB-1:10.5.17+maria~deb11-log PHP : 8.0.27 Joomla : 4.0.6

Do you confirm SPPagebuilder is supposed to work with Joomla 4.2.7 ? If yes, why some SPPB are not displayed anymore after the Joomla update ?

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105524

Hello Django

Apology for the inconvenience. I need to check the issue. Please produce the issue and share in details for me to check. Which modules are not shown in the site? It will be helpful if you can share both correctly working site and faulty site. I will check and try to find the reason behind the issue.

Best regards

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105637

Hello Ofi. I can't re-make the updates on one of these sites, and display it in frontend with this problem as long as several days, the time to get an answer from Joomshaper.

I will try to update first SPPB, and then Joomla... when I have time. Then I will be back on this ticket.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110331

Please let me know if you need further help.