[Locked] Please Brig Back Old Page Builder 3 Workflow - Question | JoomShaper

[Locked] Please Brig Back Old Page Builder 3 Workflow

Paco Seth

Paco Seth

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi there

Page Builder 4 is a disappointing update.. Please bring back backend work like in page Builed 3.. We miss this way of work with old backend...

Page Builder 3 was a game changer in visual web development.. And now.. with PB4... 10 steps behind in evolution terms... All my pages made with PB3 remains unchanged.. no PB4 update...

PLEASE BRING BACK OUR PB3 WAY OF WORK...

Thanks

13 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106102

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience with SPPB 4. We understand your needs. We are thinking to bring back the backend editor as our CEO announced some days ago.

Let's hope for the best.

Best Regards

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106107

Hey Rashida, These are great News. You should communicate that in a Blog-Post.

Thank you.

A
Arthur
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106108

hmm, so you want to BRICK BACK SPB ? it is not bricked ? ;-) well , then I opt IN !

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106115

Hi all,

as in Jan 2023 we announced on our Facebook page "SP Page Builder Community" - SPPB 4.0.x will get a back-end editor, and development work is already started. This information was also on the forum a few times so far, I also wait for it. More progress informations soon.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106182

Hi All,

You will find the announcement here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sppagebuilder/permalink/2112204838971102/

Best Regards

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106196

you communicate the most superfluous things on your website, but not such a serious twist in your product.

I don't need to log on to all your social media channels to get informed folks. I really have a hard time understanding your weird behavior all the time. With the best will in the world.

What's the problem? It's in your interest that your customers are happy. Why do you make it difficult for us to get information about you?

That's what your blog is for... Strange really. I'm always surprised how difficult you make things for yourselves.

B
blue_Shift
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109490

Some of us are not on Facebook. (I don't see an email with that subject line, either, the way many of us prefer to get such news.)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109619

For sure BLOG post will be used for information about update / new feature etc. as always.

There's no need to make a storm in a teacup.

wintercorn
wintercorn
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109633

Good news. The current UI is unusable.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109673

"There's no need to make a storm in a teacup."

one of the most important information.. to find a decision to stay or go!

as usual. admitting mistakes is not your strength. more and more ridiculous here.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109675

It was only about news/post on FB compare to blog post.

I will leave this without comment.

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109681

thank you for sparing us more bullshit.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109682

@X - You seem to forget where you are. If you have nothing else to say, better not say anything.

This topic is locked