Missing Google API Key?? - Question | JoomShaper

Missing Google API Key??

RB

Ronny Buelund

Template 1 year ago

I have installed the Rythm template and the Helix Ultimate plugin on a Joomla 4 site. When i enter the template settings is says: "Missing webfonts.json file. Please go to advanced > Font Settings and add Google Font Api and update." I then go into Typography -> Update Font List (Not advanced > Font Settings and add Google Font Api !!). I enter my API code but get the error: "The request is missing a valid API key" - how to make this work ??

16 Answers
RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106088

I can see this error on the screen behind when I try to fetch the fonts list:

Notice : Trying to get property 'fontFamily' of non-object in /var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/xxxxxx/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1190

Notice : Trying to get property 'fontSubset' of non-object in /var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/xxxxxx/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1194

Notice : Trying to get property 'fontFamily' of non-object in /var/www/www.xxxxxx.dk/www/xxxxxx/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106660

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106731

It seems that the error now is gone !? BUT - another thing - when I select the menu with top bar - the top bar is not shown - why is that ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106806

domain.com/administrator url doesn't work. Please provide me the administrator url. Even login access doesn't work. Thanks

Log på - afvist! Din konto er enten blevet blokeret eller også har du endnu ikke aktiveret den.

RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106957

Please try again

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107028

Thanks for quick update. But, No problem found that you have mentioned on your post.

https://prnt.sc/PRjx7tj5mPNl

RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107031

As I wrote the original problem suddenly disappeared - but what about the missing topbar above the menu ???

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107034

Topbar issue solved. Please check now. Thanks

RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107036

Please tell me what the problem was and why this is not working out of the box ??!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107041

I just added css code inside the custom.css file.

why this is not working out of the box ??!

Header sticky mode top bar won't be sticky. Cause, This feature doesn't exist.

RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107051

But this has nothing with sticky to do - the topbar was not shown at all - why do you have to add css code to show it ??

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107054

why do you have to add css code to show it ??

Cause, We had to write CSS code to keep the header above the slideshow.

RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107056

Ok - where exactly did you add this css code - I cannot find it anywhere ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107061

check the hidden content

RB
Ronny Buelund
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107065

Thank you - please do not expose URL's to everyone else.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107067

Done