Ensure_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0 - Fail To Install ** Please Read - Question | JoomShaper

Ensure_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0 - Fail To Install ** Please Read

A

Alex

Template 1 year ago

Hi, this quickstart fail to install I tried php 7.4 and php 8.0 on local sever (WAMP) - other templates work just fine.

Same problem with: finance_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0

Can you please fix this bug? See attached

Thanks

4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106730

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Personally, I could install Ensure and Finance both. However, I could not get your attachment. You may upload your file to your drive and share the link of it with us here.

Best Regards

A
Alex
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106971

Hi Rashida

Thanks for your support I'm trying to install Wayne template, and it doesn't work. Please have attached the link + scr-shots

• I didn't fill the Private-Key and Certificate because I got the same error before issuing the SSL certificate on the server.

I'm a dev, let me know what I need to change Thanks

A
Alex
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106993

Update: After enabling Origins-Pulls in Cflare, I was able to install Wayne, but the problem losing Joomla session remains. If I refresh the page I get logged out - Joomla session is gone as I navigate in the backend – and when gone in the backend, I also lose my frontend session (same login) - no visible errors in the browser's console (devtools).

If I login only in the backend and I visit, say 10 different pages (backend), when I click System > Global Config > I get logged out again. Session = 90 min, Shared-session (tried both Y/N)

A
Alex
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107273

Hi, sorry I'd to move on with my work so I deleted Wayne and installed Floox instead.

Wayne template seems to have multiple issues: it didn't install properly as Joomla installer failed to complete and Joomla sessions are messed up. (no visible errors but my system comply with all Joomla requirements).

Whereas Floox installed properly and Joomla sessions seems to work fine.

Regards