Is Joomshaper Going Out Of Business? - Question | JoomShaper

Is Joomshaper Going Out Of Business?

K

komir

Template 1 year ago

Is it possible that Joomshaper will go out of business? I see that there are no new templates for a long time, that old templates are not updated for J4 compatibility, and that there are no Helix updates. Tnx

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106705

Hi Komir,

after we will finish developing SPPB 4.0.x back-end editor, due to the large number of inquiries, this is a priority for us if we talk about SPPB features right now.

More information soon.

SPPB 4.0.8 update should be this week.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106701

Hi komir,

Thanks for contacting us. No, we are not Going Out Of Business. Yes, there are no new templates for a long time, and old templates are also not updated for J4 compatibility, and also there are no Helix updates. Actually, our team members are busy with our new E-commerce update and also compatibility with PHP 8 and also some other projects. That's why it is time-consuming and delayed. I am apology on behalf of my team. Hopefully, these all problems, bugs, and updates will be solved very soon. Hope you understand. Thanks for being with us.

-Regards.

K
komir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106704

Where your e-commerce extension can be tested?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107536

On volunteers and as always by our team members.

SC
Sean Carney
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107539

I am sure looking forward to seeing what you release as an eCommerce extension. That seems to me like a really good fit for Joomshaper.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107546

I also cannot wait to test it , like a new tool (toy) :)