Unable To Edit Feature Boxes Or Add New Row - Question | JoomShaper

Unable To Edit Feature Boxes Or Add New Row

HB

Howard Betsworth

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I have a simple page with a slider row and a feature boxes row. I've just tried to edit the content in the feature boxes but can't. The option doesn't appear in where I'd expect it. On top of this, I can't add another row underneath to try to create new ones. I can duplicate the existing row but then have the same issue where I am unable to edit the content in that duplicated row. The slider appears fine and I have no issues with that that I can see.

When I attempt to edit the feature boxes I can see a lot of the properties but not manage the content, change the content, or content animation.

I'm using SP Page Builder 4.8 with Joomla 4.2.8. Template is Helix Ultimate 2.0.12

Website link

PS Since writing my issue something else has happened where the spacing/padding/margin following the feature box has disappeared causing the row to overlap the footer. I'm trying to fix this now. It doesn't appear this way in the editor.

20 Answers
HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110410

Mehtaz,

I've set up a second test page and it has the same issue. I've created a user for you which used the same username and password which I've already supplied. The URL is in the hidden content section.

This is a a different server running the same template and SP PB as the original. This is not a live web site so you can edit the feature boxes.

Just to repeat the issue. If I add a row of feature boxes I am unable to correctly edit the content of the feature boxes. The text can be changed by clicking the preview of the box but you cannot affect the font setting or style. You cannot edit the icon image either. Feature boxes usually let you specify content data by opening the options of the Feature Box and making changes there.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #108469

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screencast of your issue? And also please mention the page builder version.

-Regards.

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108840

My version number is in my original post surely or are you needing something else? How do I upload a screencast?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #108992

You can upload file from here:

https://wetransfer.com/

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109183

I uploaded the files as you requested but received an email asking why I'd done that. What else do you need me to do?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109242

Your file does not show anything. Please upload the file and send the link here not on our email.

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109262

I visited the link you sent me and I uploaded a zip file and received confirmation as well as the email from someone else at your business asking what they should do with it. Someone received it. What file are you referring to?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109375

Where are you upload it? You have to upload it just here and then send me the link. Simple

https://prnt.sc/uc96ia5VI_Xq

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109378

You are giving quite confusing information. If you review what you asked you will see. I used the link you sent me. I received confirmation. I know someone received it from your business because they sent me an email about it. Now you are sending me a link which appears to be a link you want me to use but which is a screenshot. I will try and discover what you want by reading through your messages again.

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109380

Here is your link. wetransfer does not work quite as you think it does. https://we.tl/t-8CO2RLOznS

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109656

Give me your super admin access please. I need to check.

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109670

Super user password included. This is a live website.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109771

I cant access on your page builder page. Please check.

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109878

I'm concerned that I've given you super user access to this web site but you are unable to either use the link I sent you for the back end to manage PB or simply scroll down the page and click the button to accept the Privacy Policy. It's there, in your screenshot. I've used the credentials I've sent you on the Front end and accepted the privacy policy so that may enable you to ignore this.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110008

You have to accept the privacy otherwise I am unable to use your credentials.

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110050

This is getting ridiculous. You're not explaining what you need clearly. I told you that the credentials I sent didn't work for you because YOU failed to accept MY privacy policy which was clear on the page. Now you respond telling me to accept the privacy. What "privacy" are you referring to? Please tell me. I already explained that I have logged on using the credentials I sent you and I have clicked to accept the privacy policy you failed to see.

This is something a child could do so why do you keep asking me to do part of something each time you write? You have everything you need.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110226

I am able to edit feature box and also add new row. Please check my acreenshot below:

https://prnt.sc/RCFwD-Cjqaau

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110252

Mehtaz,

Thank you for your reply. My issue clearly says "I've just tried to edit the content in the feature boxes but can't." I am unable to edit the CONTENT in the feature boxes. The series of screenshots I uploaded demonstrated this so I don't think you could have viewed that despite the trouble in uploading them to you.

Could you confirm you've viewed what I uploaded and also that you were able to edit the content in the existing feature boxed and the new one you created in a new row?

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110411

Please close this issue

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110412

Ok :)