Error: 0 On Upgrade To Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Error: 0 On Upgrade To Joomla 4

GW

Graham Wilkins

General 1 year ago

I have just upgraded Qubic to Joomla 4, I can access the back office but I get the following error when I open the website: Cannot access protected property Joomla\CMS\Menu\MenuItem::$params

I cleared browser cashe, this appeared to resolve the problem sufficiently for me to add my user credentials (the site is not live). It was not possible to repeat this action without clearing the cashe again.

I have reverted to php version 8 having tried 7.3 - 7.4 - 8.1 & 8.2 but this has no impact.

I have tried to add/change Users but I get the follwing error: An error has occurred. Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin()

I can add new articles and amend extsting articles.

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111743

One of override addon occurred the problem. Now, it has been renamed and works fine. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110653

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

-Thanks

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110706

Hi, I had just changed my password, sorry, my error. In the meantime I have created a SuperUser accound for you. I had also tested a different template, it worked. So perhaps I have incorrectly formatted the upgraded template???

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111039

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111191

Thankyou very much.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111307

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.joomshaper.com

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111429

Hmmmmmm! I'm a little frustrated because, after you addressed the issue for me I continued to work on the site, attempting to add a still and a small moving image into the appropate placeholder in the template.

This immediately crashed the site, I cannot recover from this.

Also the slide show is, once again, missing from the interface.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111548

Check now. Thanks

GW
Graham Wilkins
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111570

Thank you, can you advise if this is a result of something I'm doing?