Form Builder Unreliable - Question | JoomShaper

Form Builder Unreliable

ML

Marius Lindemann

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I use the SP Page Builder with the Form Builder on several websites to request contact forms. I'm getting more and more reports that sent emails aren't arriving. When you press the send button, the form is emptied but not sent. The confirmation text does not appear either. But sometimes it works. I haven't been able to reliably reproduce the error to determine what is causing it.

Can someone help?

18 Answers
A
Alex
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110214

Same problem. Any Ideas????

Forms just stopped work on several sites.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #112370

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

A
adnane
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118289

I have the same problem what is the solution please. Do i have to share the joomla credentials to get this fixed?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118324

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

A
adnane
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118366

Here you go. Thank you for helping out.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118520

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

A
adnane
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118524

Please try again.

A
adnane
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119360

Hello, i am still waiting on a fix on this please it's been a week since i posted.

ML
Marius Lindemann
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118367

If the problem affects several users and maybe even many who have not yet noticed it, publishing your ADMIN!! accounts cannot be the only solution.

The sending of the e-mails works partially. But sometimes not. It shouldn't be because of the settings.

According to the description, there should have been a fix with update 4.0.9, but with the further updates the problem is back / still there. Changelog 4.0.9: "Fix: Contact form responsive issue"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118521

Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118554

I have the same problem, see here: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/22227

It could possibly be due to the browser used. So far I've had problems with Safari and Chromium, but it's always worked with Firefox. Is it the same for you?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119491

Already, Ofi khan is connect with you. Thanks

ML
Marius Lindemann
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151038

Hi there.

A year after I reported the problem, it still exists. The same problem exists on different websites. Emails from FormBuilder are not sent irregularly. This causes frustration for me and my customers because business and therefore money are lost.

I request a quick solution to this problem.

PageBuilder Version: 5.2.7

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151098

ML
Marius Lindemann
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151245

Is this ("high risk" administrator access) really the only way to get rid of this error, which apparently affects several or probably even many installations?

I maintain several websites and they all have the problem described above. Sometimes the emails are sent, sometimes not. But since they are sometimes sent, it can't be the wrong setting because then they would never be sent, right?

In any case, I cannot easily give out access data to my customers' websites. Are there other ways to check this?

What helped the others like adnane?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151568

Can you produce the same error on your staging site? Cause, this type of issue occurred for the server. That's why need to check this issue real-time website. Thanks for understanding.

ML
Marius Lindemann
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152040

This error seems to be on every site i use Pagebuilder.

Can we arrange a date where we can watch together? I want to see what is being done/viewed.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152105

Give me a site backup using akeeba backup (make sure it zip format). I will make a staging site on my test server. Thanks