SP Simple Portfolio Pages - Including In Search Results - Question | JoomShaper

SP Simple Portfolio Pages - Including In Search Results

S

Suzi

Extension 1 year ago

Hi team. Is there any way we can get content on the simple portfolio pages to come up in the search results?

Alternatively, is there a way of autodisplaying an article content inside the SP Simple portfolio - if the capability to search SP Portfolio pages doesn't exist yet, I'm wondering if the workaround would be to create those 500+ pages as articles and manually display each article on a portfolio page so you could retain the search capability on all your content and the display functionality of SP portfolio.

Many thanks Suzi

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111806

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. But we will try to considering it for future update. Even we are not sure when that gonna happen.

-Thanks

Josef Rosner
Josef Rosner
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #118407

I have the same question and request, but I'm not surprised at the prompt response from the staff

S
Suzi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #118412

Hey Josef - I have since noticed a number of people asking about it - so I'm thinking that it might help get it escalated up the list. In the meantime, I'm using google search - but it puts adverts up the top of the search results - and given we are a not for profit we can't pay for the premium service without. We are super keen to see this functionality built in! All the best, Suzi

Josef Rosner
Josef Rosner
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #119182

i am Premium payer

DA
David van Amersfoorth
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #148317

Hi there,

Is there an update on how to search within Sp simple portfolio? Is it still unavailable?

Kind regards,

David

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #148796

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. But we will try to considering it for future update. Even we are not sure when that gonna happen.

-Thanks