Editing Frontend Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

Editing Frontend Page Builder

S

scomil808

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

To whom it may concern, We have some questions regarding Joomla Page Builder Version 4.0.8 and frontend editing.

If you want to edit a page on the frontend, you go to that page and hit the 'Edit Page' button in the upper right, then the editor opens. However, saving and closing does not bring you back to the frontend page you were on. It brings you to the pages in the backend. Can that be fixed so you end up back on the website page you just edited?

If this is confusing, let me know.

Thanks, Scott

6 Answers
J
Jan-Frederik Kälber
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111184

we have the same problem

U
ukphotoguy
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111233

Never have I found what was a good product ruined by on decision, the desire to only have a front end editor. I agree that this issue is a big deal when you have a lot of sites to manage. The issue is also apparent if you try to edit modules with SPPageBuilder. The user interface is now a mess. Is there any truth to the rummor that you will bring the back end editor back?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111391

Hi scomil808,

I have forwarded your suggestion to the team. Hopefully the developer team will take a look into it.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111392

Hi @ukphotoguy,

Yes, you heard it right. Our CEO has announced that and our team is working on it.

Best Regards

S
scomil808
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111405

Rashida, Thank you for listening and glad to hear that Joomshaper is working on it :)

All the best! Scott

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111507

You're always welcome and thanks for your appreciation:)

Have a nice day!