SPPB Pro 4 Error With "Blocks" - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB Pro 4 Error With "Blocks"

Rahi

Rahi

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I tried to access "Blocks" in SPPB Pro 4 but it is giving error - Failed to fetch template list. See this screenshot - https://nimb.ws/yw5Ita

Also, since I have upated to SPPB Pro 4, I am having issues with other component. Can it be possible that this upate affect other component? That component is - Event Booking.

84 Answers
Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113245

I have noticed that pages which I have created with Joomla Article but using SPPB Extensions are all messed up. Those pages are linked with component - Event Booking. So, it is not the issue of the component - Event Booking but with pages created with Joomla Articles using SPPB Extension.

I have to rollback to previous SPPB 3.7.x version to fix all those pages.

Explaining it with an example -

This page suppose to look like this - https://oshonisarga.com/calendar/gurdjieff-sacred-movements-2023

Backend with SPPB Pro 4 it same pages looks like this - https://nimb.ws/2hFlI5

So, what's the solution?

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113735

Hi,

I am still waiting for the solution.

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #114189

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

Note: Will you please disable the mod_security from the hosting server and check again.

-Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114338

Hi Taufiq,

It has been really oversighted. Anyway, because my website is live and when I upgraded it to version 4, it was giving this error. So, I had to roll back to v3.

With version 3 also there is an issue that the page gets hung, which means when I am working on the page, suddenly the page stops responding. So, I would like to request you to upgrade SPPB to v4 and make sure that website is working fine with it. Cloud hosting that I am using has PHP 7.4 version.

I have shared login details here.

What do you mean by disable mod_security from the hosting server? Can it be done from Joomla Administrator or Cpanel?

Regards,

Rahi

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114473

Hi,

Can you pls do the needful?

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #114760

Did you rollback your backup? Cause, I didn't see Page Builder 4 based on your site. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114788

Hi Toufiq,

Yes that is what I have mentioned in my previous message. I had to rollback as the whole website was broken. So, can you help me to test this SPPB 4 without interupting the current website? Once all is good then we can do it on main website.

Please help.

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115002

Please create a staging site and share the site login details.

How to create a staging site

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ms8hPQfM3xfF4XUO0W4pUZAhzGUqxBwD/view

• Create a subdomain from your cPanel.
  • Export your existing site's database from PHPMyAdmin.
  • Create a new database.
  • Import the existing database to the new database.
  • Update the configuration.php file.
  • Go to the administrator section of the staging site.
Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115033

Hi,

Done, please check staging.oshonisarga.com and do the needful soon as I need to make changes in the website after the upgradation.

Login and url will be the same as sent earlier.

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115050

Check the screenshot.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115054

That's why I mentioned that use the same url and login.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115254

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115264

Hi,

I have reset it. See the username and password.

I have tested it and working fine. The issue is that after login it redirects to administator of the main website.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115391

This message is displayed while i click on login button.

https://prnt.sc/FGHHXRO8JfsI

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115499

Hi,

This is what I have mentioned in my previou comment that It is redirecting to the main website. So, how to solve this? What changs I have to make in configure or anyother file to redirect it to the staging website's administration?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115619

This is what I have mentioned in my previou comment that It is redirecting to the main website. So, how to solve this?

This is not our product issue. you should contact Joomla forum.

Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115690

Redirection issue is solved. You can not login to correct administrator dashboard. Pls do the needful.

Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115768

Warning Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115786

Not possible, see the video I have tested it before sending you. Also, mentioned the same! Please do the needful.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115801

I just loaded a section block without any problem. Please check this URL.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115854

Hi Taufiq,

Honestly, this time it seems I am not communicating with Taufiq but someone else. Because -

1. My instructions are not being read properly,
  2. Just any random replies without checking what exactly I need or I have asked.
  3. You seems so much in hurry to solve the issue without solving it!

I would suggest you to read my complaint and do the needful. Let me make it easy for you, blocks are working 100% fine with SPPB V3.x.x but the issue is with SPPB Pro V4 and that's reason of creating this ticket. There are other issue as well. Here I am pasting my complaints again - ............................................... ......... ISSUE/COMPLAINT # 1 ............. I tried to access "Blocks" in SPPB Pro 4 but it is giving error - Failed to fetch template list. See this screenshot - https://nimb.ws/yw5Ita

Also, since I have upated to SPPB Pro 4, I am having issues with other component. Can it be possible that this upate affect other component? That component is - Event Booking.

......... THEN IN 2ND COMMENT, I MENTIONED THIS ............. I have noticed that pages which I have created with Joomla Article but using SPPB Extensions are all messed up. Those pages are linked with component - Event Booking. So, it is not the issue of the component - Event Booking but with pages created with Joomla Articles using SPPB Extension.

I have to rollback to previous SPPB 3.7.x version to fix all those pages.

Explaining it with an example -

This page suppose to look like this - https://oshonisarga.com/calendar/gurdjieff-sacred-movements-2023

Backend with SPPB Pro 4 it same pages looks like this - https://nimb.ws/2hFlI5

So, what's the solution?

......... THEN IN 3RD COMMENT, I MENTIONED THIS ............. It has been really oversighted. Anyway, because my website is live and when I upgraded it to version 4, it was giving this error. So, I had to roll back to v3.

With version 3 also there is an issue that the page gets hung, which means when I am working on the page, suddenly the page stops responding. So, I would like to request you to upgrade SPPB to v4 and make sure that website is working fine with it. Cloud hosting that I am using has PHP 7.4 version.

I have shared login details here.

What do you mean by disable mod_security from the hosting server? Can it be done from Joomla Administrator or Cpanel? ...............................................

Please read it carefully and help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115939

You didn't share Joomla 4 based site. So, What should check. You made me confused.

Sometimes it happen for the cloudflare or mod_security.

If you use cloudflare then you need to disable the rocket_loader from the cloudflare

or

You need to disable the mod_security from the cpanel

Page Builder resource can't load properly. That's why occurred this type issue.

https://nimb.ws/2hFlI5

-Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115945

As explained, I had to roll back to v3. That is why I need your help with upgrading it. So, can you pls upgrade the current site to v4 and solve the issues that I have mentioned?

I have SHARING cloud hosting from a company and I have only Cpanel access, so how to enable/disable from mod_security in Cpanel?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116047

Can i upgrade the Page Builder 4 on your staging site? And can you give me cpanel access to check the issue? Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116066

Hi, Yes you can and see the cpanel access here.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116071

There is no mod_security. Do you use cloudflare?

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116127

I don't use Cloudflare. I am using shared Cloud Hosting from a hosting company.

So what can be done now?

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116414

Hi Toufiq,

Any updates pls?

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #116586

Hi there, I need to download your site backup to check another hosting. If you agree with me, please provide me the FTP access to download the akeeba backup. Your site backup size is too large (3GB plus). Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116706

Hi See the message

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116758

Hi Toufiq,

It has been a month now since I have created this ticket. Response is too slow.

Please try to understand that I have put all the changes on hold until this issue is resolved.

Please help asap.

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #116822

Updated Page Builder 4 staging site and checked section issue. No problem found to load the section. Please check & let me know. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #116895

I am checking and found unresolved issues.

First of all "Blocks not loading issue is solved.

But there are issues -

1. Sections which were set to hide on mobile or desktop are showing at both devices. Has to set them manually.

2. Joomla Articles made with SPPB Pro are still messy at front end and also at backend.

See the links at hidden messages.

Issue # 2 is still unsolved which I have mentioned a month ago.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #116952

Please check & let me know. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117024

Hi,

I saw that that particular article's front end is fixed but backend is still messy.

What about all other Joomla articles where SPSPB Editor is used? I checked all those articles are messy at front and backend.

I have requested to fix this issue overall not just one article.

This is ONE link with such articles https://staging.oshonisarga.com/upcoming-programs/facilitators

You can see they all are messy when click and open them. There are others many articles like this.

I am really feeling frustrated by explain such things again and again, also because not proper and complete solution is being provided.

I hope this time it will get solved.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117025

Open all article edit mode and just save again. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117184

Hi Toufiq,

Thanks, I did that and articles shows proper at front-end but at backend that articles still shows messy. Can you help me solve this backend issue?

Do I have to do this manually to all articles, which are many. Isn't there a solution to fix this issue all together?

Have you done any changes to fix the issue of blocks and this articles?

After this issue is sovled, do I have to take back of this staging website and install on main website or I can directly update SPPB Pro on main website?

Please help to solve issues and reply to queries

Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117260

Please check now and you need to move a copy of staging site in your production site. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117394

Hi Toufiq,

I am again writing this that the solution is not provided completely.

It seems you have manually saved those articles. What about many other articles? This is why I have asked you to help me it will all articles.

This facilitator page is messy as well - https://staging.oshonisarga.com/upcoming-programs/facilitators

It should look like this - https://oshonisarga.com/upcoming-programs/facilitators

Also, admin side arcitles are still looking the mess - https://nimb.ws/5VAiL0

Is there any problem going on because I have to keep on explaining the same thing and solution is still not provided.

I really need to make changes in the website and can not due to these pending issues since more than a month ago.

This time please read prperly what I have mentioned and provide full proof solution and NO MORE DELAYS PLS.

Thank you.

Regards,

Rahi

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117402

Can you give me a backup of this site?

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117416

See the link.

Please let me know once you download. So, I remove it from online.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117440

I am talking about the main site. Not staging site.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117507

Check the link. Pls let me know once downloaded.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117515

Please provide me Akeeba backup zip file.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117578

This is getting delayed. You could have explained this earlier.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117579

I don't have Akeeba, pls work on the backup that I sent you already. Thx

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117582
Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117586
Pls check
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117594

Did you watch the video?

https://prnt.sc/WGKd2UlsgjxD

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117903

Hi,

Any update?

I already posted a commnet 2 days ago with the zip file of akeeba as per video, is missing from here. Hope you get it. If not then sending you zip file again. In that comment I also had mentioned that you could have extract files using 7Zip tool to save the time. Anyway, please do the needful as soon as possible. This issue needs to solve urgently.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117938

Hi,

Anyupdate?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117949

I have found the issue. I need to forward to share it our developer team. Please allow me more time. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117983

That's good.

Can you please do the needful soon, thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117988

Already developer team started investigation.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118032

We just solved it in our end. Now package is testing departement. I will share it as soon as possible. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118038

Download this package and check your site.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118098

Hi Toufiq,

It is better that you give proper instruction. I didn't know what to do with this file.

Anyway, I installed this zip file of SPPB Pro 4.0.11

After that I checked Joomla Articles made with and they are still mess. Check the screenshot.

It has been almost 2 months wasted. What can be done now? Seriously, I have to make changes to websites and they are on hold.

PLEASE GIVE PROPER SOLUTION.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118115

If you use margin-top:-300px then it's not our product issue. Please check again. Just removed -300px margin top from the addon settings. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118123

Hi Toufiq,

I completely understand that if I have keep margin-top: -300px then it is my issue and not yours. But then how come it was showing perfectly fine in previous version of SPPB 3?

Also, you are still not checking the page that I have complaint about. I have already submitted screenshot and a link of an article at backend, WHICH YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED and NOT YET FIXED. BECAUSE OF THIS THINGS ARE TOO DELAYED.

I DON'T FIND PROFESSIONAL APPROACH HERE FROM YOUR SIDE AND DUE TO THIS I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE YOUR SUCH UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH.

This is the 4th time I am sharing screenshot - https://nimb.ws/62A4Cw

Backend Joomla articles are such in a mess that I am not able to edit them. Which I used to edit in previsou SPPB Pro version.

So, pls fix this IMMEDIATELY TODAY ONLY. I can not bear further delay.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118128

I have found the issue, in Joomla article created with SPPB Editor, section's margin I have set top-margin: -197px When I change it to 0px it looks fine at backend. But this will create issue at the frontend as it supposed to keep top-margin: -197px to look good at the frontend.

This is was not there in previous version of SPPB. So, what can be done in this case?

I can not change design because there are many articles I would have to change. So, please help this issue when it is diagnosed.

One more thing, I don't see SPPAGE builder menu link at backend at top which was there before.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118132

What you did mistake. There is no way to remove margin top using code. You have to do it manually.

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118141

Hi,

I don't think I have made mistake. It is deliberately used top-margin in negative figure. Sorry to say but mistake is from yourside with new updates of SPPB. Because same setting was working perfectly fine in previous version of yours. So, you need to look into that matter.

As explain earlier, If I change the top-margin it will disturb the frontend design arrangement.

You need to realise that in latest SPPB Pro version, you have made backend page look exaclty same which public can see at the front, which is good and better improvement. BUT particularly in mycase I have to use top-margin in negative figure. So, do you have any solution or I have to change the whole design because of your new update. Changing design is not easy option as It will affect many articles.

Regards,

Rahi

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118143

Please see attached video where I have explained the issue. Please watch it attentively.

Even if I set top-maring: 0px, it still doesn't look good.

Please solve this issue. Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118177

If you use negative margin then you will get that you want to do exactly on front end. But, If you want to edit mode same thing then it's not possible. Cause, edit mode doesn't allow the header part and module positions module. Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118187

Anyway, I will fix it myself manuall by changing the design. My doubts remain the same that why it was working fine with previous version of SPPB and not working with latest version 4.

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119328

Hello, I am using SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.11, and after updating to this version, I find that I am getting an error similar to the original reported here, "Failed to fetch template list" when I try to look at pre-defined blocks for the page.

In Chrome console it says:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 () /index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=ajax&format=json&callback=pre-section-list:1

Any help? Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119464

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & cpanel access to check the issue?

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119516

ok!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119628

Also, I need the cpanel access. Thanks

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119711

OK no problem.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119807

Thanks a lot. I will give you a update tomorrow. Thanks

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #119985

Thanks!

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #120031

Hello, additionally I found that I cannot add any domain names to my license at joomshaper.com/dashboard/frontview, which may be why this is not showing up. I have added the license in the backend, but when I go to joomshaper, while it allows me to add the domain names on the screen, when I return to the page, I see that those domains were not added and the license still shows "Add Domain (3/10)" where it should be saying 4/10, and the domain that appeared to have been submitted on the screen is now gone. I have tried this many times and looked for a "Save/Apply" button on the dashboard screen but it does not have one. Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #120124

I just informed our team. I hope they will fix it soon. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #120565

cpanel access doesn't work

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #121334

I am waiting for your feedback. Thanks

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122186
Hello, sorry for the delays. I am including some info here.
Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122201

@AnchoredWeb

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122219

@Nisarga Hello!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #122250

I am talking about this access.

A
AnchoredWeb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122305

ok try this.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #122406

Thanks

Rahi
Rahi
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122467

Hi Toufiq, How can I stop notifications for this thread.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #122527

@Can you please create new post?

Here is summery of issue.

Your hosting server doesn't allow more than 500KB for the file. Besides, the block sections cache file size is 3MB. That's why occurred the issue. You need to contact your hosting provider to increase memory limit of file size.

-Thanks