SP PageBuilder Form Builder Add-on Multiple Email Recipients - Question | JoomShaper

SP PageBuilder Form Builder Add-on Multiple Email Recipients

G

Graeme

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

I am tying to add multiple recipents to a Form Builder Add-on is this possible

I am having issues if i add (, ) separated email address in the receipents email nobody get the email, but just one email is fine.

I have tried adding Bcc: email to the headers I get the form message but not the Bcc: email

Is it possible to add multiple reipents of a form Normally i would creat an email address on their account and forward this to all who require it unfortuanately their email is handled via gsuite

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #871
SH
Sam Hoi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112700

Dear Support,

I am writing to inquire about setting up Bcc recipients in the Form Builder Addon of SP Page Builder Version: 3.8.6. I have attempted to follow the instructions provided in the documentation (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-3/how-to-tips#how-to-set-multiple-recipients-in-form-builder-addon), but have been unsuccessful in getting it to work.

Could you kindly provide me with more detailed guidance on how to set up Bcc recipients in the Form Builder Addon? I would greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely, Sam

SH
Sam Hoi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114199

Hi Support,

May I know any update from here?

Thanks,

Sam