Background Color Or Image Not Visible In Frontend - Question | JoomShaper

Background Color Or Image Not Visible In Frontend

PV

Peter Verhaeghe

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

I'm trying Sp Pagebuilder 4.0.10 offline 'xampp' (Joomla 4.3.0 and php 8.2.4) and i have problems with the Background color or image of some rows: not visible in frontend (css is missing). I see the color or the image in the working area, but not in the frontend. I've cleared cache...

7 Answers
PV
Peter Verhaeghe
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113950

I've lowered the php to 8.1.17 but still the same. I see the changes in the working area, but the background stays white in the frontend.

PV
Peter Verhaeghe
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113960

I know where it goes wrong. I can give a row a background color or a background image. It works (i see it in the frontend), but when i type a title in the title section of the row, the backgroundcolor or image isn't visible in the frontend or disappears...

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #113966

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. For changing your background color I need your site URL. When it will be online please oing me here, so that I can check.

-Regards.

PV
Peter Verhaeghe
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113988

I'm not going to put that site online. I use page builder 3.8 for my online site. I just wanted to try version 4 and see the possibilities. But there is a bug(s) in version 4. When you give a row a background color, it also works in the frontend, but when you give that row a title and save it, the css for the background disappears and becomes the background white again. The same thing happens with a background image. I've tried it on another offline site (xampp) and i have the same result. Try it out for yourself.

Or it's a problem with xampp

A
Arthur
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113996

I have pages which have lost background color as well. I should say those pages never inherited background color from the template. Why is this happening ? Ho can we fix this ? What is wrong with interaction between Helix and SPPB ???

PV
Peter Verhaeghe
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114000

I think [https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/22861] is about the same problem

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #114076

Hi Peter

Could you please give !important after your CSS and try again?