Joomla Search Engine - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Search Engine

F

Fabrizio

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, I was wondering how the pages created with Page Builder can also be indexed for the joomla search engine. I tried to index the content of www.preview.eu/site, but only the joomla articles were indexed.

Thx

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #116695

Hi Fabrizio,

Make sure that you enabled a Page Builder search plugins.

If you are using Smart Search - Index content first in component (!)

Search =/= Smart Search (Finder) in Joomla

info_1127_2023.png

F
Fabrizio
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #116699

Thanks for your help Paul, I enabled the plugins, then indexed the content but I got this error message. I tried to clear the index but got the same error. I'm using the Educon template. https://previewcommunity.eu/screenshot.jpg

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #116702

It looks that there is a problem with SP LMS component indexing.

1. Try to reindex again.
  2. Have you installed the latest version of SP LMS component?

By now you can ignore it, you goal was SPPB content.

F
Fabrizio
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #116705

Actually, the indexing process stops before it indexes all the content created with Page Builder, so the problem is preventing the search engine from working properly. The SP LMS component is up to date. However, a few weeks ago it already caused some issues with the "events" section. I asked for assistance, and one of your colleagues made changes to a file (https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/23647).

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #116716

if he made changes in files - please ask him for extra help.

About alternative solution: Disable SP LMS component (in Extensions: Manage), and reindex again. Then enable SP LMS. This simple method in theory should help.

F
Fabrizio
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #116759

I tried disabling all SP LMS related extensions, and indexing again, but still got the same error. Thanks anyway. I will try to contact Ofi Khan.