Qubic, Google Fonts - Question | JoomShaper

Qubic, Google Fonts

FP

Feuerwehr Preetz

Template 10 months ago

Hello, I was informed by our city that we use Google Fonts. As the website operator of the fire brigade, we should switch this off as soon as possible. Now I looked in the Qubic template settings and clicked Enable everywhere under Typography. But that's not enough, because the evaluation also includes:

https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:100,100italic,200,200italic,300,300italic,400,400italic,500,500italic,600,600italic,700,700italic,800,800italic,900,900italic&display=swap

Can someone help me to deactivate this so that our site is no longer subject to Google Fonts warnings?

I would be happy about a reply. Greeting Flo

10 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119421

Fixed, indeed, in few pages (SPPB) was used Open Sans font also inside template settings you used it, and you forgot to disable it :(

38 Row(s) successfully updated. Open Sans font removed.

and yes, I used method from our manual, no magic trick. So please use documenation next time.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118864

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

I think you didn't add API key of google font and you didn't update the google font. If you give me site login credential then i will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118907

Hi Flo,

please read our guide (all steps), we have info also for German webmasters >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/google-fonts-and-dsgvo-gdpr

FP
Feuerwehr Preetz
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119372

Hello Toufiq,

here is the login information

FP
Feuerwehr Preetz
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119542

Hello Paul Frankowski,

I must have overlooked something. Nonetheless, thanks for doing it.

You are a great team. Greeting Flo

FP
Feuerwehr Preetz
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119793

Hello everyone, Now that I'm looking through the pages and need to adjust the font guard, I'm wondering how I can adjust the font size in the menu? My knowledge of HTML or CSS is very manageable. Is there another possibility, since the "simple" font size change is deactivated in the template settings.

I would appreciate feedback. Greeting Flo

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119899
  1. Do you want menu items font smaller or bigger?
  2. Small letters or keep BIG LETTERS like now?

hmm?

FP
Feuerwehr Preetz
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120767

I would like to keep the big letters but the font size thicker. After the change, the font size has become very small.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #120785

I set 18px right now,

If you want to make even bigger in Template Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS

find that line and change from 18px to 20px inside

.sp-megamenu-parent > li > a {font-size: 18px; color: #555;}

FP
Feuerwehr Preetz
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #120886