Form Builder And Standard Contact Form: Just A Spinning Circle - Question | JoomShaper

Form Builder And Standard Contact Form: Just A Spinning Circle

K

kweb

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

Hi there, once again I have problems with the contact form. I have implemented a test site where both contact forms in standard configuration are integrated. Non of them is working. Im using helix ultimate standard template and latest SPPB 3. When I click on Send Message I just have a spinning circle. I receive the message on my email - but the user is not getting a confirmation what forces him to send the message again and again.

Can you please help me out to fix this? I already tried to disable all 3rd party plugins - nothing is working.

kweb
12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119503

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Please check the screenshot and solve this issue first then let me know.

-Thanks

K
kweb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #120872

Hi, I have solved this problem - same problems with the contact forms.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #120906

What was the isssue? Please explain. Your explanation will help others. Thanks

K
kweb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121002

I have soled the errors you showed to me.

"Please check the screenshot and solve this issue first then let me know. "

I have resolved this, there was a stylesheet included in the template custom code section.

But the main problem with the contact form still exists.

kweb

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #121022

Contact form doesn't work still now?

K
kweb
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121073

yes

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #121130

Allow me more time.

K
kweb
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126673

Hi Toufiq, one month time enough? I have again the same problem on this site:

https://www.wildpark-willingen.de/

Contact form on homepage giving

Uncaught SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

in Console. Why the hell do I have always the problems with the contact form when upgrading from J3 to J4?? Both sites now have a none working contact form.

kweb

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #126815

Hi there, At last find out the issue. You are using shortcode which is not allowed.

https://prnt.sc/cDGlbK7qmDMB

-Thanks

K
kweb
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #127377

Hi thanks for figuring that out. I can confirm deactivating Balboa Gallery will let the Contact Form work. But it has nothing to do with the text editor - not to use javascript inside. I have implemented the gallery with HTML addon - and then the contact form is still not working. But how getting both things to work!?

By the way: I created this topic with the problem on an other site: https://www.fachzahnarztpraxis-wilke.de/test#

This page does not contain blaboa gallery - same problems.

kweb

K
kweb
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #127379

I could solve the problem for the wildpark site: I have disabled Jquery in the balboa settings - now working. Well the dentist page problem still exists.

kweb

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #127394

Can you tell me the exact page name?