Latest Helix Ultimate Update / Presets Not Loaded - Question | JoomShaper

Latest Helix Ultimate Update / Presets Not Loaded

H

Happaerts

Helix Framework 10 months ago

Problem: Template ensure / Joomla 4 / Sp Pagebuilder Pro version 4 (all updated to latest version) My setup1 colours are partly ignored and the original template colors are used all the time. I think that it happened since the recent Helix ultimate update, but I'm not a 100% sure! What did I do : I tried to reset the settings and start over again filling the colours, but that did not work.

We have dayly full site backups, but reverting back to previous version is a bit of a pain, since we noticed the change not right away and substantial work has been done in between. I would like an answer on what to do next :

• is it possible to fix the issue on the existing site? Probably override the template preset1.css?
  • do I have to sideload the site, create a new site from the backup and import the pages from the sideload? But what after the next helix update?
  • could upgrading to Pagebuilder Pro version 5 rc3 be a solution, or will it just create more trouble? Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Marc

5 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121297

Hi. Check template options > Advanced Tab > Compile SCSS to CSS should be ON. Change the colors or just save the template settings to compile new CSS from existing settings, clean the cache and turn OFF this option again if you no longer need to change the colors, for better performance.

H
Happaerts
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121394

Thanks, Pavel. That was indeed the problem.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #121397

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and glad to know that it is solved now. Thanks Pavel for helping him.

-Regards.

G
Grégory
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142664

Hi, just to let you know that I've done this too. But those two rules are not generated into the new css file for my custom preset : .text-primary { color: #d80e0e !important; }

:root { --maincolor: #d80e0e; }

But the predefined presets (prest 9 for example) include those by default. So where do I miss something ? Thanks for advice regards

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142798

Could you please create a new forum post about it?