• PHP ver 8.0.28 (required by Joomla)
  • JOOMLA 4.3.3 - installed from VPS and then updated
  • SP Page Builder 5 PRO
  • HELIX ULTIMATE 2.0.5
  • Fortune Templates
  • Integrated Page Layout inside SP Page Builder Wanderlust

WEB Site > https://b-olistic-energia.todste.it/

Problem:

• The first publication of the site Home Page loads regularly.
  • If I navigate to any other web page and click on different sections or pages every few seconds, the loading loops and the dynamic icon rotates!
  • To restore the situation, just empty the Browser CACHE and reload the page, without having any kind of problem!
  • If I move from one section or page to another waiting at least 1 minute, the loading is regular!
  • Only for the Home Page, if after the first reload I wait 1 minute and select a Section and then after another 1 minute pause I reload the Home (often) the next reload goes into a loop!

Settings: From JOOMLA from Control Panel > System > Global Configuration > System, as Cache Settings I set the System Cache field to NO - Cache disabled!

From SP Page Builder > Options > Advanced, I set the Production Mode field to Enabled! I also clicked Purge Cached CSS to purge everything!

From SP Page Builder > Options > CSS Control: Disable Animate Css and Disable Default Css both disabled

From VPS SERVER I asked my provider to check for image compressors, css, js!

From JOOMLA from Control Panel > System > Global Configuration > Debug Settings I activated System Degub

From JOOMLA from Control Panel > Server > Server Settings > Error Report to Maximum

From JOOMLA these errors are published: Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/todste.it/b-olistic-energia.todste.it/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1190

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/todste.it/b-olistic-energia.todste.it/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1192

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontSubset" on null in /var/www/vhosts/todste.it/b-olistic-energia.todste.it/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1194

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/todste.it/b-olistic-energia.todste.it/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1205

From JOOMLA menu > System > Templates > Site Template Styles > Fortune (default) > Template Options > Typography > Navigation and Custom this line error is published:

CustomWarning: Undefined variable $font in /var/www/vhosts/todste.it/b-olistic-energia.todste.it/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/fields/helixfont.php on line 142

You have all the information produced to date to understand the problem! Do you have any useful tips for me to solve this problem?

I am convinced it can be useful to many people!

Thanks anyway

10 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #124541

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

ST
Stefano Todaro
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #124590

Hi,

I received the response from my internet provider, regarding the loop loading of the website https://b-olistic-energia.todste.it/:

1. On Chrome the site is working properly.
  2. The problem can be found more using firefox.
  3. The problem occurs in the incorrect management of the following function present in the loading js: :

// Preloader $(window).on("load", function () { $(".sp-preloader").fadeOut(500, function () { $(this).remove(); }); });

I note that I have just today intercepted your option on Sp Page Builder > Setting > Options > Lazy Loading!

If activated, the upload also crashes on Chrome! Even if not activated on Firefox the loading block is often random!

If I empty the CACHE the loading is correct! Maybe it takes longer to load?

Can you give me a valid and permanent solution?

(I have activated an account for your support. Please tell me when and how you solved the problem!)

Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #124875

I have informed our team and disabled the pre-loader from the template for the initial solution. Thanks

ST
Stefano Todaro
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #124942

OK Toufiq! Thank you in advance for your intervention! In fact now everything "seems" to be in full working order!

So it was correct to understand that the problem was in the pre-loading of the contents by the Browser!

But now I would like to know how you want to proceed, to fix the bug!

Do you plan to integrate the fix in the next dedicated update in order to preserve the problem for everyone? If yes, when do you plan to release it?

Obviously, I expect, once the development and production period is over, to be able to speed up browsing with the pre-loading provided by SP Page Builder 5 PRO!

I kindly await your updates!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #125060

We will try to check it in our end then we will go to fix it. Thanks

ST
Stefano Todaro
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #125072

Hi Toufiq,

We remain in agreement in this way: if I don't receive any of your updates within 15 days, I will open a Ticket to ask you if you have any updates regarding this problem which I think may affect many of your other customers!

For the moment Thank you!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #125108

Please let me know if you need further any help. Thanks

ST
Stefano Todaro
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #125148

Hi,

At the moment everything seems to be working fine! Uploads no longer freeze! But it is also true that all the speeding up features and the transition from Production to Maintenance are deactivated!

What exactly did you do to make it work? I await your final intervention in order to publish a review in favor of Joomshaper and Hostingperte.it!

Let me know when a final update is available!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #125152

We will let you know when it done. Thanks

ST
Stefano Todaro
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #125246

Thanks!