Joomla Module Not Works - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Module Not Works

GP

Giovanni P. Parisi

SP Page Builder 8 months ago

Hi, when I insert a Joomla Module in a page with an Add On the page becomes blank. Just don't make it visible it works again. Solutions? I use a Joomla 3.10, SP Page Builder 3.8.10 and Helix Ultimate.

10 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #130044

I am telling you that we cannot support K2 modules. But Yes, SPPB 3.8.10 still can display other modules inside Module addon....

Probably You made that override (not we!): templates/shaper_helixultimate/sppagebuilder/addons/module/site.php

Yes, I deleted that irrefutable overwriting to fix your problem :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #128862

Hello JoaoParao

What is the module type? Does the issue happen on every page you use the module? Does the module works normally with a position set?

Please share your administrator access and answer the above question to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

GP
Giovanni P. Parisi
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #128946

Hi Ofi, thanks for the quick reply. The module is Tag Cloud but I also tried a menu module and got the same result. No, it works on other pages. No, on the page in question it doesn't work even by indicating the position.

GP
Giovanni P. Parisi
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #129164

Hi Ofi, is there any news?

GP
Giovanni P. Parisi
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129991

Hi Ofi, I already replied. The form is a Tag Cloud but I also tried a menu form and got the same result. No, it doesn't work on other pages. On a similar site that was created before the updates they work, if you try to create new forms now they don't work. No, on the page in question it doesn't even work by indicating the position and it doesn't work for any module.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #129996

Ciao,

sorry, but we don't support K2 (component or module) problems. Please use JoomlaWorks support forum this time.

1. Tag Eventi = K2 Tools module (JoomlaWorks)
  2. Module addon (SPPB) works OK with default Joomla modules and many others.
  3. Joomla 3.10 no updates and offcial support anymore, you had over a year to upgrade CMS.
  4. Consider: Joomla Upgrade and K2 > Articles migration
GP
Giovanni P. Parisi
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130025

Hello Paul, the problem also occurs with a Joomla menu module. On another site it works with the K2 module on existing pages. If I create a new one it doesn't work anymore. So you're telling me that SP Page Builder version 3.8.10 and Helix Ultimate no longer work with Joomla 3.10?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #130046

Good advice, delete all folders inside: templates/shaper_helixultimate/sppagebuilder/addons/

And it will help you solve many problems today and near future. Unless it was somehow intentional, and you know in 100% why they are there.

Capito, Lo spero :)

GP
Giovanni P. Parisi
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130070

Thanks so much Paul. The only thing I hadn't tried was deleting the various addons (I don't think K2 is the problem!). Now I'll do some testing and see if it works. Thanks again.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #130106

You're welcome.

Please mark as SOLVED :)