Easy Store - Question | JoomShaper

Easy Store

Scott

Scott

EasyStore 7 months ago

This is intersting, many of use have prolicenses and JS adds a new extension but in a new category so that existing Pro user have to buy new licensing when we are already pro scubscriber subscibe .

My undersatnding is that ll extension are included my my plan yet I have no access to this new extension without buying anew subscription.

10 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132694

Hi there!

Thanks for being our valuable customer. We appreciate your observation and comments.

Our initial plan was indeed to integrate eCommerce functionalities directly into SP Page Builder. However, after much consideration and planning, we've decided to create a standalone extension, which we're calling EasyStore.

This decision was made to provide a more robust, specialized eCommerce solution. Given the extended scope and features that EasyStore will offer, we have revised our pricing model for it.

Moreover, you can upgrade your existing plan to EasyStore plans from your JoomShaper Dashboard.

https://prnt.sc/tlnvnycxVqFu

https://prnt.sc/O7Lm7QuOivOJ

Best Regards

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132704

Well, that is unaccpetable, I have a 10 License Business plan and for a an extension I have to sacrifice 5 domains. does that seem fair?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132710

Hi,

Regarding EasyStore, we are excited to announce the release of our latest eCommerce template, Allura. This template has been meticulously crafted, not only utilizing SP Page Builder but also integrating EasyStore seamlessly. If you currently hold an active subscription with us (excluding the SP Page Builder subscription), you can readily download the template, which comes pre-equipped with EasyStore. We encourage you to explore it extensively and experience the deep integration of SP Page Builder with EasyStore, which we believe will leave you with a resounding "YES!"

If you are ready to use a quickstart pack of the new template then please feel free to explore this improved functionality, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out. Your inquiries are always welcome, and we are here to assist you.

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/allura

Best Regards

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132898

Okay I iwll give that a try

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133036

There is still a licensing issue I canot add my license key to this product in EasyStore License & Update tab. I thought I would be able to do this. Clearly I misunderstood your message.

Please enter a valid license key and email address to use EasyStore.

I am working on updating my website 2bpdesign.com to sell products. the beta site is store.2bpdesign.,com

I realize EasyStore is a major extension added to SPPB, My thoughts on upgrade, to get EasyStore customers are required to buy a new business subscription and lose 5 domains in the process I do not feel that is an aceptable exchange.

My plan includes all Access to All Extensions clearly that is not the case for those who are on the same plan as myself.

Day remaining for my subscription 331 Days Remaining and my only option to upgrade and lose domains I already have 7 domains registered I will lose 2 exisitng licenses plus the 5

An acceptable option would be upgrade for existing customers we keep our 10 domains even when we go to renew upon expiring subscriptions.

this will go along way to demonstate that Joomshaper reconginzes the value of it's customers.

The new tier is perfectly fine for new customers but not existing.

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133405

hell

Hello, any further response?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #133407

Hi there!

Thanks for your detailed review.

I understand your frustration.

As this is a whole new product from us so we approaches a new pricing plan set. It's a management deceision. You may notice it made with great features, it costs us time, effort and money:)

The pricing plan is same for all as this is a new product. But we gave our existing customers a chance to use EasyStore with the new Allura Template quickstart without needing them buying a EasyStore plan. After installing it you can remove demo contents or modify it to fit your own contents and go with as many installation as you need.

Best Regards

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133417

The template has ES built in but it's not registerable and when new version come out will I be able to update the EasyStore?

Please clarify this

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #133698

Hi,

Yes, you will not get the updates of EasyStore, it's only the version that comes with the template quickstart. But you can use the existing version there. If the template quickstart gets update with component updated version then you can get the update too.

Best Regards

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #133747

Wow I was not expecting that response. I am shocked that your company refuses to acknowledge your current customer (pro) by forciung use to eihter upgrade an dloss 5 sites or buy a new plan.

the upgrade option for all Pro users needs to be, keep our existing 10 sites. that would go a long way to demonstrate your appreciation to use your loyal customers.